Posted: 19 years ago

I dunno if anyone would want to try this, but if you all want Jassi back on 4 days a week, we could compile a petition to send to Sony. I know some people did the same when 'Ye Meri Life Hai' was shortened to 3 times and then Sony wrote back and agreed to keep it on 4 days a week.

Anyway, they seemed to listen then, maybe they'd listen now. It's worth a shot. What do you all think?

*Pooja*

Hey what happened to JJKN on Thursday 12/2 was it not gonna come or did it move??
Apparently the serial will now air only 3 days a week from Monday to Wednesday.

Really good idea (even though i cant remember when YMLH was on only 3x) I like JJKN 4x a week it should stay that way

maybe they just can't get up with any more "creative" ( *quote *quote) story lines
IS THAT SO ????? 👏 👏 👏
No no...last week too idol was till 10.45 and they had showed hassi frm 10.45 to 11.15 and ymlh after that
 really! we have to do something to keep jassi on 4 days. good idea!
I am all for signing a petition!

Because of Indian Idol............JJKN has been shown for 3 days a week only for the past month or so. It now comes on Mon-Wed, not Mon-Thurs. THe time is the same, just the dates have been shortened to 4 days a week to 3 days a week.

Just thought I would let you guys know to clear the confusion!😃