Debate Mansion

Woman..............Behind Every Success??

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Nishtha

IF-Veteran Member

Nishtha

--

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 3:02am | IP Logged

Debate Topic: "Behind Every Man's Success, there is a woman" How?? Why? Is it True for Woman's Success too??Smile

This is true and have been proved by many a times by all the bygone eras as women proved their mentle... their worth ..always.if we go in Mythological History..Savitri..snacthed her husband from the hand of Death..this  symbolise women as shakti,patience,love, sacrifices.

i would like to post..one Unknown author words here...

Woman has strengths that amazes man. She can handle trouble and carry heavy burdens.
She holds happiness, love and opinions.
She smiles when feeling like screaming.
She sings when she feels like crying,

cries when she is happy and laughs when she is afraid.

She fights for what she believes in.
Stands up against
injustice.
She doesn't take "no" for an answer, when she can see a better solution. She gives herself
so her family can thrive.

She takes her friend to the doctor if she is afraid.
Her love is unconditional.

She cries when her kids are victorious.

She is happy when her friends do well.
She is glad when she hears of a birth or a wedding.

Her heart is broken when a next of kin or friend dies.
But she finds the strength
to get on with life.

She knows that a kiss and a hug can heal a broken heart.

Thats the women for you..
There is only one thing wrong with her

She forgets what she is worth...

She Guides..every little and tiniest of the particles on earth and may be thats why... we call "Earth" as "Mother Earth" have you all ever thought that why..we say or ask what is your Mothertoungue? as..she is the one who teaches everything to a baby.. who brings up and incalculates..her values in a baby.. and that is why..is MOTHER in true sense.!

So behind every sucessful human being there is a Women and why to limit them only to Men?

but is this same with the Men?..is something debateable..so Feel free to post your views..and comments and lets..once in for all remove  the Line between..Man Vs Women..give example.. quote ..anything and everything.. we are eager to hear your all point of view!

LOVE ALWAYS

Edited by nishtha - 07 March 2007 at 4:04am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Woman..............Behind Every Success??" in Debate Mansion forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 4:11am | IP Logged
i gotta go with yes its true why i dont no but if its a wife then she will always do what she can to encourage him to succeed,

mehak_kapoor

IF-Sizzlerz

mehak_kapoor

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 7:00am | IP Logged
i will also say yes Tongue

jollygl

jollygl

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 8:03am | IP Logged
very good post.womens r great

young_babygirl

IF-Dazzler

young_babygirl

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Yes...It's true! Wink A women is always needed! LOL

SaaraDON

IF-Sizzlerz

SaaraDON

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Very well witten post Nishtha...!! Clap Clap Clap

All said above is so true... Embarrassed

After all behind Mr.Don's success is also a women, Mrs.Don.LOLLOLLOL

On a serious note...if we look at our parents or any couple around us, until n unless the women is not co-operative their zindagi ki gaadi Tongue cannot move ahead in the right direction.
If a women walks with a man, hand in hand in all the difficult times, he is able to smile even in the most difficult times.

It is the women who makes an entire generation of a family. I with my own eyes have seen my own mother co-operate so much with all the people around her. Hats off to her for the sacrifices she has made in her life.

With the last line of ur post i totally agree...."There is a women behind every humans success" and it shud not be limited to men only.

Thts why we say women rock..!!Big smile Tongue

sakura*

sakura*

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 9:51am | IP Logged
even though i am a girl and will grow up to be a woman i say no. Sure a woman supports a man and all but not all men have a woman to support them but still they r succesful what do u hav to say about that? a man can be successful all by himself he doesnt always need a woman. the same goes for a woman she doesnt need a man to live. sorry but its just my opinion hope i havent offended anyone.

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Yes, I believe so... But women doesn't just have to be wife... it can be mother, sister, friend, or even your daughter who can be so encouraging and inspire you to such an extent that you do cross all the limits and achieve your goal.

Same goes for women too... We just need someone's encouragement and support to succeed in life...

It seems as if life in incomplete if a woman in any shape or form is missing from the picture.

I am not saying men can't be supportive. Of course they can be... Many are but as if I have experienced in my life, women are more supportive and will stand there in rain or shine whereas men sometimes falter infront of troubles.

As Harold MacMillan said, "No man succeeds without a good woman behind him. Wife or mother, if it is both, he is twice blessed indeed."

Edited by Naina_Manam - 07 March 2007 at 10:18am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top