Chit Chat
Chit Chat

India-Forums

   

Newly Wed Couple - - Guess who?? (Page 7)

*~Sapna~* IF-Veteran Member
*~Sapna~*
*~Sapna~*

Joined: 09 September 2004
Posts: 6550

Posted: 10 March 2007 at 5:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina_Manam

Originally posted by Sapna_2004

Originally posted by Naina_Manam

Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Naina you are forgetting that Sapna is evil, remember? LOL j/k


Lols, that's so right Mandy! LOLLOLEmbarrassed At least someone on my side! HugEmbarrassed
CryCryme and evil?? no way...

Star...let's start bugging Mandy again...and plz support me in bugging Naina

Alana...r u on my side?? or r u calling me a devil?? ConfusedLOL



NO NO!! Star don't support her please!

Originally posted by kal-el

NAINA WILL YOU MARRY ME,
I PROMISE TO SUPPORT YOU
I PROMISE TO ALWAYS KEEP YOU HAPPY
I PROMISE TO LOVE YOU IN SICKNESS AN IN HEALTH
I PROMIS NAINA I WILL NEVER MAKE YOU CRY
I PROMISE NAINA I WILL ALWAYS FULFIL YOUR DREAMS
I PROMISE TO DEVOTE MY LIFE TO YOU FOREVER

WHAT SAY NAINA


Nug, you can stop now don't listen to Sapna, please!!!!
LOL<-- this is all I can doLOL
Naina_Manam IF-Dazzler
Naina_Manam
Naina_Manam

Joined: 06 September 2005
Posts: 2934

Posted: 10 March 2007 at 6:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sapna_2004

Originally posted by Naina_Manam

Originally posted by Sapna_2004

Originally posted by Naina_Manam

Originally posted by bollywoodcrazed

Naina you are forgetting that Sapna is evil, remember? LOL j/k


Lols, that's so right Mandy! LOLLOLEmbarrassed At least someone on my side! HugEmbarrassed
CryCryme and evil?? no way...

Star...let's start bugging Mandy again...and plz support me in bugging Naina

Alana...r u on my side?? or r u calling me a devil?? ConfusedLOL



NO NO!! Star don't support her please!

Originally posted by kal-el

NAINA WILL YOU MARRY ME,
I PROMISE TO SUPPORT YOU
I PROMISE TO ALWAYS KEEP YOU HAPPY
I PROMISE TO LOVE YOU IN SICKNESS AN IN HEALTH
I PROMIS NAINA I WILL NEVER MAKE YOU CRY
I PROMISE NAINA I WILL ALWAYS FULFIL YOUR DREAMS
I PROMISE TO DEVOTE MY LIFE TO YOU FOREVER

WHAT SAY NAINA


Nug, you can stop now don't listen to Sapna, please!!!!
LOL<-- this is all I can doLOL


You know what? You remind me of this typical saying Sapnu, "Jale pe namak chidakna koi tum se seekhe!"CryCryLOL
*~Sapna~* IF-Veteran Member
*~Sapna~*
*~Sapna~*

Joined: 09 September 2004
Posts: 6550

Posted: 10 March 2007 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina_Manam



You know what? You remind me of this typical saying Sapnu, "Jale pe namak chidakna koi tum se seekhe!"CryCryLOL
I am sweet...not Namkin yaar..so I stay away from namakLOL
Naina_Manam IF-Dazzler
Naina_Manam
Naina_Manam

Joined: 06 September 2005
Posts: 2934

Posted: 10 March 2007 at 6:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sapna_2004

Originally posted by Naina_Manam



You know what? You remind me of this typical saying Sapnu, "Jale pe namak chidakna koi tum se seekhe!"CryCryLOL
I am sweet...not Namkin yaar..so I stay away from namakLOL


Oh I see, open your right hand please where you're hiding all the namak. LOL


Edited by Naina_Manam - 10 March 2007 at 6:58pm
*~Sapna~* IF-Veteran Member
*~Sapna~*
*~Sapna~*

Joined: 09 September 2004
Posts: 6550

Posted: 11 March 2007 at 11:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Naina_Manam


Oh I see, open your right hand please where you're hiding all the namak. LOL
hmm *tries to hide the namak in her hand* I have nothign in my hands yaar... *Naina asks her to open her hand...so she does* I swear its sugarErmm

LOLROFL

Alana Groupbie
Alana
Alana

Joined: 01 November 2005
Posts: 53

Posted: 11 March 2007 at 1:01pm | IP Logged
lmao gurls chillaxx Tongue
Naina_Manam IF-Dazzler
Naina_Manam
Naina_Manam

Joined: 06 September 2005
Posts: 2934

Posted: 11 March 2007 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sapna_2004

Originally posted by Naina_Manam


Oh I see, open your right hand please where you're hiding all the namak. LOL
hmm *tries to hide the namak in her hand* I have nothign in my hands yaar... *Naina asks her to open her hand...so she does* I swear its sugarErmm

LOLROFL



Yeah see I was right! LOLLOL
sweethoney06 IF-Rockerz
sweethoney06
sweethoney06

Joined: 03 December 2005
Posts: 5195

Posted: 11 March 2007 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
lol...Naina..i feel bad for u LOL

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Guess WHO is back!!!!!!!!!!

Author: ~Anji~   Replies: 8   Views: 543

~Anji~ 8 543 07 March 2009 at 7:45pm by -Pinky-
Guess who is trying to be back??

2

Author: *~Sapna~*   Replies: 11   Views: 843

*~Sapna~* 11 843 23 January 2009 at 8:03pm by sweethoney06
~*Happy Birthday ?I?H? Guess Who?!*~

2 3

Author: Vitna   Replies: 17   Views: 1047

Vitna 17 1047 29 November 2008 at 9:25pm by *Nishi*
Guess who?!...Not you!

2 3

Author: fly2me   Replies: 21   Views: 938

fly2me 21 938 27 November 2008 at 12:06pm by fly2me
~`*`~Happy Birthday-Guess Who~`*`~

2

Author: *Nishi*   Replies: 10   Views: 740

*Nishi* 10 740 26 May 2008 at 4:58pm by .Mandy.

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chit Chat Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index