Newly Wed Couple - - Guess who??

Star_on_earth IF-Rockerz
Star_on_earth
Star_on_earth

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 1:54am | IP Logged

Any guesses before u read the post??

Ermm

I m sure u cant …coz I myself was shocked to hear this…..Shocked

but no joking here…I have got a really serious thing to shareWink…yes its bout two of our very dear friendsEmbarrassedEmbarrassed…who just got married a few days back!!!!!!!! Shocking isn't it…??ShockedShockedShocked

Ok ok….dont panic…I'll tell u the real story….WinkLOL

Did u guys wonder why our mandy urf Amanda urf bollywoodcrazed was inactive earlierConfused…(she's just back btw..) ….well I'll tell u the reason whyWink…..while all this sapna-vinu stuff was goin on.. our mandy got really upset ConfusedAngry…and on her way to Mumbai (where she gets all the bollywood info) she met vinu Cooland clarified everything with him…(that theres nothing b/w him n sapna…..reason for this - coz vinu was strictly being threatened by ricky to do so….. WinkWinkWink) now this is another story..that I'll tell u later onWinkWinkWink…but for now lets talk bout mandy..LOLLOL

u know what … the latest update is..that mandy married vinu in a secret ceremony..a pukka bollywood ishtyle and that too without even informing us………….how bad!!Unhappy Confusedmera kitna armaan tha unki shaadi dekhne kaCry..but…guess I'll have to wait for naina and raj's wedding nowWink……(or are they married too????) Confused

anyways the person that informed us is someone very close to Vinu.. he said that "Mandy and Vinu have been in loveHeart Heartfor a while now, but since they both were very shy pplEmbarrassed...they couldn't confess their love before..."           Just to make sure that we have pakka khabar...we asked someone else...she also said that "Mandy and Vinu r married"WinkWinkLOL

So come on everyone Congratulate our two new IF Love BirdsHug.Hug.Hug.I know u guys must also be very sad Disapprovelike us...that she and Vinu didn't invite us to their wedding...but they r our friends...we will forgive them...and then we will have our own party for them on IF..Dancing

Just in case u guys are wondering why I am posting thisConfused…then let me tell u its one of mandy friends who gave me this info…and he/she doesn't want to disclose themselvesDead….so they requested me to do so…and me being so sweet cannot refuse anybodyBig smile….so here I am getting this latest (even bigger than the bollywood) news for u….ya just for You all………………..LOL

Edited by Star_on_earth - 11 January 2008 at 10:03pm

amisra IF-Dazzler
amisra
amisra

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Oh...so it's Mandy and Vinu who got married. I was doing the happy dance before opening the post....I thought mere Raj Bhaiya ne finally Naina Bhabhi se shaadi kar li!!Embarrassed Embarrassed LOL

Cheers,

Anjali
Star_on_earth IF-Rockerz
Star_on_earth
Star_on_earth

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Don't worry…that will happen soon… Wink Wink

Btw anjali….wont u congratulate our new couple??
Wink
amisra IF-Dazzler
amisra
amisra

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Oh yes, of course. You see, I was so excited to see my bhaiya-bhabhi married that I forgot to congratulate this newly wed couple!Wink Btw, congrats Mandy and Vinu!!!!Clap

May you two have a long and happy life together with lots of joy, happiness, and kids!!Embarrassed Wink

Cheers,

Anjali
*~Sapna~* IF-Veteran Member
*~Sapna~*
*~Sapna~*

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 11:55am | IP Logged
 Cry  Cry  Cry  Cry this is all I can do...how could Mandy do this to us Cry
thanks a lot Star for such a shocking news...I am veyr hurt right now...but would still love to congratulate the two Loved Birds Cry Congrats guys...hope u invite us to the Party that u will have on IF LOL
Naina_Manam IF-Dazzler
Naina_Manam
Naina_Manam

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Congratulations to our beautiful Love birds!! Congrats Mandy and Vinu!!!!

And Star and Anjali, Raj and I are not married and aren't planning to either, OKAY? LOLTongue
*~Sapna~* IF-Veteran Member
*~Sapna~*
*~Sapna~*

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naina_Manam

And Star and Anjali, Raj and I are not married and aren't planning to either, OKAY? LOLTongue
yea u r...then how come u have children? Shocked
Naina_Manam IF-Dazzler
Naina_Manam
Naina_Manam

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sapna_2004

Originally posted by Naina_Manam

yea u r...then how come u have children? Shocked

I don't have any children. They are all yours! Tongue Apne bachon ko bhul jana achi baat nahin hai Sapu! AngryLOL

Go to top