Kya Yahi Pyar Hai: Episode 57 on page 20 - Page 4

Posted: 16 years ago
i agree wiv ysh i also enjoyed the chap! keep da good work up! 👏 but as for grammar mistakes i dont care so im not gonna complain! so u r safe from me! 😆 update as soon as possible!

Originally posted by ~Sirius*Ysh~

great part this one too!!!

and that murder was too gross na i felt lyk priya too 😆...

and a week alone together??? wonder whats gonna pop up now :> :> :> :>

waiting for the next part 😉😉

spotted quite a few grammar errors... u may want to look into that 😛
otherwise i enjoed the chapter!!!

❤️Ysh❤️

Thanks... I was actually in a hurry that day... so therefore i didnt have time to go over the grammer...

Misty

Edited by .:Misty:. - 16 years ago

Had originally been posted on IF.in. I'm starting from the start for the people whom have not read my story and have added some changes for the interest of the reader.

Episode 20

The sun just begins to rise. Priya wakes up.

Priya: (thinking) where am I? Where's everyone else?

Priya gets out of her bed and walks towards the window. Priya opens the curtains and see the sun rise behind the hill tops. A smooth orange light fills the room. She puts on her shoe and runs downstairs. She walks into a sitting room, which is connected to a small kitchen, and goes through a door which leads to the backyard. She walks out and sees a pool and a swing near by the pool. 

Priya: (walking towards the pool) hey he has a pool but to bad I can't swim.

Priya sits next to the pool side swaying her hand back and forth in the water, looking at the sun rise. Anurag comes out of the bath room and is about to go in bed when he see someone near his pool.

Anurag: (thinking) who could that be?

Anurag puts on his (men's) tank top and goes downstairs to the back. He begins to walk towards her.

Anurag: (unable to see it is but thinking its Manisha. He shades his face to see who it is.) Manisha! Is that you?

Priya: Nope it's me Priya.

Anurag sits the same way she is, but in the front of her, facing her.

Anurag: oh! So what are you doing here?

Priya: I believe I'm sitting.

Anurag: really what if I threw you in that pool then you'll be swimming.

Priya: don't even think about it. I can't swim.

Anurag: ok. So like I asked, what are you doing here?

Priya: I could be asking you the same question.

Anurag: but I asked first.

Priya: so I asked after you it more important and current.

Anurag: old is gold.

Priya: fine you got me. I woke up and when to the window to see where I was. Then I saw the view and wanted to come down. Now what's your answer?

Anurag: oh I came down to see who was sitting next to the pool.

Priya: (looking at his house) your house looks like a hotel more then a house.

Anurag: I know. After Mohan friend moved out, the guy who brought it had a big family, so he built extension to the house. But I didn't want to break it down, cause everyone got there own room and because if I broke it down you see the sitting room. (Pointing to the sitting room) I will have to break down that room too. I like it; I don't want to break it down.

Priya: yeah that room is nice. Mostly cause it covered with glass. (Looking at the back room that juts out of the house, which is covered with glass all around the room. 2 feet from the floor, is wood, but the rest is glass).

Anurag: how come you were so tired yesterday?

Priya: tired.

Anurag: yeah after I woke you up, you told me 5 minutes and when back to sleep.

Priya: oh sorry (moving her arms as she talked) yesterday night, wait, I mean the night before yesterday, no I mean.

Anurag: (grabbing one of her arm) I know what you mean, just go on. (He lets go of her hand.)

Priya: I was talking to my Nanni and Avinash.

Anurag: It seems like you love your Nanni the most.

Priya: (looking and swaying her hand in the pool) yeah.

Anurag: and Avinash.

Priya: yeah (quickly turning to look at Anurag. Startled) No no no. we're just friends. Just friends. (Anurag gives her a mocking smile) It's true we're just friends.

Anurag: when did I say you weren't (quoting with his finger) just friends (he looks at her sarcastically)

Priya: (mad) Anurag! (Hitting him on the arm)

Anurag: But can I tell you one thing, it's not my fault that you're to shy to admit you like him. Love does that to people.

Anurag raises his eye brow. Priya splashes water at him. Anurag clean his face.

Anurag: (swaying his hand in the water) Oh so you want to play that way

Priya: (shaking her hand in front of him) you better not even dare. (Anurag splashes water on her.) Ah!

Anurag: (copying) B!

Priya: Stop it    

Anurag: (copying her) stop it

Priya: that's it.

Priya and Anurag begin splashing water at each other. Priya accidentally falls into the pool.

Anurag: (seeing Priya fall into the water) Priya!

Priya: (trying to swim. Drowning) Help!

Anurag: (giving her his arm) Grab my hand… Priya grab my hand.

Priya: (still drowning) help…

Anuag jumps into the pool to save Priya. Anurag grabs Priya and takes her out of the pool. Priya lays there with her eyes closed.

Anurag: (on top of Priya, slapping her) Priya, Priya,

Priya: (coughing) oww you're hurting me. (Holding her cheek)

Anurag: (moving to the side) Sorry! I thought I lost you.

Priya: (coughing, sitting up) you won't lose me that quick.

Anurag: (getting up) so you weren't lying that you can't swim.

Priya: (shivering. Walking to the house) I don't lie on life or death situation. (Pauses) Well I'm going up stair to take a shower. Where's the bathroom.

Anurag: (walking with Priya) I should take one too. It's in your room. The same side you walk in

Priya still coughs.

Anurag: are you ok? You want me to get the doctor?

Priya: no it's ok. I feel better.

Priya and Anurag walk into the house. Manisha come down the stairs.

Manisha: what happen to you?

Anurag: nothing we fell into the pool.

Manisha: ok you guys get ready. I make some coffee. Oh yeah can one of you wake up Arjun and Pritem.

Priya and Anurag go upstairs.

Anurag: you wake Arjun I'll wake up Pritem.

Priya: ok but where's Arjun's room.

Anurag: oh sorry! Let's start from your left, from the end of the hall to the front. That room is has a mind of its own. It opens and closes on it own. Then it's Pritem, then Arjun, and the room your standing next to, was Juhi, now its your. Now from the right, all the way at the end its Mitesh room, then Manisha, then my brother, then mine.

Priya: Oh great I had to be next to Arjun. (Anurag starts to laugh) what?

Anurag: that the same thing Arjun said when I took you to your room last night. Well I have to wake up Pritem.

Anurag leaves to Pritem room. Priya goes into Arjun room.

Priya: (shaking Arjun) wake up Arjun, wake up or else I spill water on you again. (Arjun moves to the side, grasping on to his pillow, stilling sleeping) Fine that's the way you want it.

Priya takes the half filled glass of water and spills it on Arjun. Arjun gets up and sits on the end of his bed mad. Priya looks at Arjun and runs out the room. Arjun runs behind her and slams the door closed. Priya runs out and bumps into Mitesh.

Mitesh: what do you get out of bugging him?

Priya: It's just that he looks so cute when he's sleeping, that it bugs me.

Priya goes into her room. Mitesh walks down the stairs.

Arjun: (with his back again the door) this will be the last time you bug me, Priya.

Both Priya and Arjun enter their own bathroom. Priya comes out before Arjun. Priya walks down stairs and into the small kitchen.

Manisha: you came out quick.

Priya: yeah!

Manisha: (handing Priya coffee) don't you love the scenario

Priya: (taking the glass) Yeah it so beautiful. I'm going out there right now.

Priya walks out to the back and towards the swing and sits down. After a few minutes, Arjun comes out of the shower, drying his hair. Arjun takes a glimpse out of the window and see Priya getting off the swing and walking next to the pool. Arjun look at Priya, as if this was the first time he has ever seen her. Arjun gives a smile and turns to leave. Priya looks up at her room window and see a white dull figure.

Priya: what was that?

Manisha: (calling for the door) Priya it's about to get cold you should come in.

Priya: ok (Priya looks up at her window, the dull figure disappears. Thinking) it might be my imagination. (Priya walks towards the house).

hey!

great part!!!

You should get the grammer bits checked too... its a little difficult to read when a couple of letters are missing from the words...

but other than that i love the story...

i just with it werent in a script form cos then u could talk more bout their feelings and stuff...

but you have made this one great as well..

so i say continue soon... and double check ur grammer...

😃

❤️Ysh❤️

Originally posted by ~Sirius*Ysh~

hey!

great part!!!

You should get the grammer bits checked too... its a little difficult to read when a couple of letters are missing from the words...

but other than that i love the story...

i just with it werent in a script form cos then u could talk more bout their feelings and stuff...

but you have made this one great as well..

so i say continue soon... and double check ur grammer...

😃

❤️Ysh❤️

Thanks... abt the grammer mistakes... i haven't gone over them... since this is my last year in school... i have alot of test and projects on top of me... so therefore i'm not going over the grammer... and have a course over the summner so i might not be able to check my grammer correctly... well i still have to go finish a health project... so thanks for the post and checkin my grammer... hope you got my pm...

Bye

wow! Great chapter. I'm a little confused about what Priya is seeing...is it Arjun, or something else? Is there someone else in the house?! 😲 I guess I'll find out soon. Waiting for your update!

Had originally been posted on IF.in. I'm starting from the start for the people whom have not read my story and have added some changes for the interest of the reader.

Episode 21

Priya walks into the room.

Priya: was anyone up in my room?

Manisha: Nope! (Handing Priya coffee)

Priya: (taking the cup) I could have sworn that someone was in my room.

Arjun: (behind, walking past, Priya. Trying to scare her) Maybe it was Mohan's ghost.

Priya looks at Arjun questionably scared and then at Anurag.

Anurag: he's just like that. He also said things like that to Juhi, but she never got scared. Don't worry there aren't any ghost here, believe me.

Priya: you're lucky that I believe you, (sitting on the couch, next to Arjun) or else I wasn't going to stay here one second (taking a sip of her coffee)

Arjun: Just to tell you, you know the room you're staying in, that was Mohan's room (Acting like a psycho) where he was brutally murdered. Where           he lied on his blood for the couple of minutes he had left.

Priya gulps down her coffee. Manisha comes from behind and hits Arjun with a pillow.

Manisha: why are you trying to scare her?

Mitesh: Manisha right. Remember the times we scared you.

Priya: really, you did. (Looking at Arjun) tell me.

Arjun: you better not tell her or I will kill you.

Mitesh: this is what happened, one day…

Arjun: (jumping in his seat) stop it! It wasn't funny.

Mitesh: [lol… this is what I had did to my brother… when we were young] when we were small - (Arjun throws a pillow to Mitesh) Yo come on she not like you, that she'll use it against you.

Arjun: Fine! Tell her. (Talking to Priya, pointing his finger) but if you say anything about this again, I'll do something that you will remember your whole life.

Mitesh: Don't mind him. He's just talk. When we were small around like 6, Manisha, Arjun and I watched a movie called 'Nightmare on Elm Street'.

Priya: yeah I watched it in London.

Mitesh: So when we were at Manisha home. Everyone was in the back in the balcony. Arjun was in the bathroom, doing # 2.

Arjun: (holding his head) you had to tell her that.

Priya: Shh! (she gets up and puts the cup in the sink and stands next to Arjun.

Mitesh: I was playing with a plastic knife, which seem to look like a real knife. So I got a idea and I when to the bathroom door, it was open cause Arjun was scared. You know the crack between the sides of the door when it's open. (Priya node's her head). I stuck the knife between the cracks and begin waving it. Arjun started to yell "it not funny." I took it out. Then position myself to run to the balcony. I stuck it back in and begin waving it harder and began making noise. I ran out. Arjun came bottomless outside screaming, (acting like a little boy calling his mother) Mommy, Mommy.

Everyone started to laugh. Arjun starts to blush and hides his face against Priya stomach.

Priya: (holding on to Arjun head) Ohhhh, Mama's boy.

Priya lets go and sits next to Arjun.

Priya: (thinking) oh yeah Anurag, you never told me you had a brother. Where is he?

Anurag: will he was supposed to be here this week, but maybe he had work. Anyways, my brother Sunil, he's into his work, but when he has a chance to fool around he wouldn't give it up. I should have a picture here (looking around) but I don't where they all when. You'll see him less in my house cause he usually here taking care of my dad's business, here.

Priya: oh

Pritem: I'm hungry

Mitesh: me too.

Manisha: well what do you want?

Arjun: Aloo ka paratha

Manisha: Hey Priya you don't mind helping me.

Priya: No but I have to call my dad first

Anurag: its ok I took care of it. I told him that we arrived safe and that you we're sleeping.

Priya: (smiling) Yeah maybe you did, but my dad stays restless until he hears it from my mouth that we arrived safe.

Priya runs up the stairs and takes her phone from her bag and calls her dad. After a few minutes, Priya leaves her room.

Priya: (thinking) oh no, I forgot to close my bag.

Priya turns and stops. Priya is scared stiff. An dull, pale, corpses man stands in front of her. Staring dead hard at Priya.

Great chapter! 👏

I love how the conversation is always natural and flows well.

That was a very shocking ending, but I bet its just Arjun trying to scare her. Can't wait to find out if I'm right.

Episode 22

The ghost continues to look dead hard at Priya.

Priya: (trying to yelling. Walking backwards towards the stairs) An - An - Anu

Priya gets a hold of the stairway railing. The ghost tills his head.

Priya: (screaming) ANURAG! (Priya runs down the stairs)

Everyone jumps out of the couch and runs towards the stairs. Priya comes running down scared and unable to talk.

Anurag: (holding onto Priya's arms) Priya! What happen!

Priya: (looking and pointing upstairs) the -, ah -, -st.

Mitesh runs upstairs.

Anurag: (shaking Priya) Priya say something, what the hell happen upstairs.

Priya: (stilling pointing and looking upstairs. Unable to talk) the -, ah -, -st.

Mitesh: (coming down) no ones upstairs. Everything's in place.

Anurag: (holding on to Priya's face) Look at me! Priya! Look at me! (Priya turns to look at Anurag) what happen upstairs!

Priya: (catching her breath) there… there was a ghost… upstairs. There was a ghost. (Tears begin to come out of Priya's eyes)

Anurag lets go of Priya in disbelief. Priya walks to the couch and sits, still scared stiff.

Anurag: Priya… how could they be a ghost. I telling you there is no ghost.

Priya: (combing back her hair with her hands) I'm telling you there is a ghost. I saw it.

Manisha: (to Arjun) did u do anything?

Arjun: I was down here with you how could I do something like that (joking to Priya) you don't want to be the boy who cried wolf.

Priya: (mad) Arjun! Shut up. I saw what I saw. I saw a ghost upstairs.

Pritem: maybe it was your imagination maybe because of all the stories.

Priya: Pritem I saw it with my own two eyes. It was a pale… (Unable to find words) it looked like a corpse.

Manisha: maybe she right maybe there is a ghost.

Anurag: (mad) there is no ghost.

Manisha: (pointing to her) but look at her, Anurag. She is scared out of her mind. (Anurag turns to look at Priya, who is laying her head on Mitesh shoulder) maybe even if it wasn't a ghost. She did see something.

Anurag: fine! Let's all go up and check.

Everyone goes to their room to check; as well as the corner room and Sunil's room.

Anurag: Priya there's nothing up here.

Priya: (walking into her room) I don't care, I'm not staying here.

Mitesh: (holding Priya's arm) come on there's only three days till we have to go home.

Manisha: yeah Priya please, look I promise nothing will happen.

Priya: (feeling kind of reveled) fine. But I'm not lying there was something and if I see it again, I'm leaving.

Manisha: (holding on to Priya) fine, let's go, I'm hungry.

Priya and Manisha go to the kitchen and begin to cook. Everyone sits (going to the right is Priya, Manisha, and Anurag. In front of Priya going to the right is Arjun, Mitesh, and Pritem) and they begin to eat. The phone rings

Anurag: (still eating) can someone get that?

Priya: I'll get it. I'm done eating.

Priya gets up and walks over to the phone.

Priya: (picking up the phone) Hello!

Sunil: Anurag?

Priya: wait hold on.

Sunil: this is Priya right.

Priya: yeah

Sunil: nice to hear from you. Priya can you tell Anurag (talking to his secretary) look over there in those files. (Priya get confused) Sorry can you tell Anurag too bring the financial file on the phone.

Priya: ok hold on

Sunil: that's not it.

Priya: Excuse me.

Sunil: sorry I was talking to my secretary.

Priya: oh (Priya puts the phone on the side and walks to Anurag)

Anurag: who was it?

Priya: it's your brother. He wants you to bring the financial files to the phone.

Anurag grabs a napkin; he cleans his hands and runs upstairs. He walks into his room and looks through his draw. He takes out a file and runs down to the phone.

Anurag: (on the phone) yeah got it right here.

Sunil: look for the receipt number 352-11-31M

Anurag: (looking through the receipt) 352-11-31M hmm (pauses) got it.

Sunil: ok tell me how many boxes were sent to the warehouse.

Anurag: (looking through the list) boxes, boxes, 35 boxes.

Sunil: Great that's all I needed (talking to his secretary) you can stop looking.

Anurag: yo you're not coming home this week.

Sunil: no I have a lot of work; I'm staying in a hotel near bye the office. I might come before you guys leave.

Anurag: Alright. But tell me one thing what happen to all of your pictures.

Sunil: oh you know Nandini, she in the graphic business, she took all my pictures and hers and now she making a big collage to post it on her wall.

Anurag: she also took the once with me in it,

Sunil: you know I look good in every picture.

Anurag: Don't play yourself.

Sunil: Hey! She going to edited you out and will add just me to the collage. Ok I have to give the box number to Mr. Khan. Bye

Anurag: Bye

Anurag cuts the phone and walks to the dining table.

Anurag: (talking to Arjun) what? You saw a ghost too!

Arjun: (day- dreaming) what? Me! No!

Anurag: cause you looked shocked.

Arjun: Oh (picking up his plate and walking to the kitchen) what do you want to do now?

Pritem: what about a movie?

Mitesh: which one.

Arjun: (sitting back down) No chick flick. I'm sick off seeing them.

Priya: yeah me too.

Mitesh: what's the date?

Everyone: don't know.

Manisha: Why you asking?

Mitesh: first time Arjun and Priya agree on something (Arjun and Priya make a face at Mitesh). Wow! There also think alike.

Priya picks up her leg to kick Mitesh.

Arjun: (knowing she's going to miss) Nooooooooooooooooooooo

Priya misses and hits Arjun. Arjun fall onto the ground and holds his leg.

Arjun: (mad) I getting bruise on my leg.

Priya: (mad) sorry my legs don't coordinate correctly when you're around.

Arjun: (mad. Getting up) neither does your mind.

Priya is about to kick Arjun

Anurag: hold that leg, little missy. You guys can fight later.

Manisha: yeah, let's go watch a movie.

Everyone gets up and puts their plates in the kitchen. They walk to the living room and begin to watch a movie.

good chapter! can see that the gramatical errors are reducing 😃

well i still like arjun and priya ka jodi better than anurag nd priya [:D😳!

good job!!!!!