Posted: 06 March 2007 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
NEW ELEMENT IN THE PERIODIC TABLE
Atomic mass: Accepted as 53.6 Kg; isotopes may vary from 40-200 kg.
Occurrence: Copious quantities in all urban areas.
1. Boils at room temperature
2. Freezes without any known reason.
3. Melts if given special treatment.
4. Bitter, if incorrectly used.
5. Sweet as Honey if given a proper treatment.
1. Have great affinity for Gold, Silver and a range of precious stones
and absorbs great quantities of expensive substances.
2. May explode spontaneously without prior warning and for no known
3. Most powerful money reducing agent known to man.
1. Highly ornamental, good samples can increase your social value.
2. Can be great aid to administration.
1. Pure specimen turns rosy pink when happy.
2. Turns green when placed behind a better specimen.
Illegal to possess more than one