Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

IF’s Creative Head

Posted: 06 March 2007 at 11:20am | IP Logged

Hey everybody!

Just like all the IF.In members have been posting their intros in the IF.com part of the site, let me also post here... kyunki... I've decided to join the forum! (ok, i know that doesn't make a difference to you, but oh well Wink)...

Ok, My name is Sam, I'm 15 years old... On IF.com, I'm viewbie of the Harry Potter and NBC Forum... Among the Discussion forums here, I like Tales Corner, Book Talk, and a few others, will join in the others in a bit...Mmmmm, I don't really know what else I can say about myself...

Accha, ab tum log, please welcome me... NOWW!

-Sam Tongue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Welcome me!" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 06 March 2007 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
Welcome to Chit chat section Sam... is it ok...if our evil members bug u?? remember I never bug anyone ok LOL

Tearšrops

Tearšrops

Posted: 06 March 2007 at 2:07pm | IP Logged
Heyy Sam,
I have seen some of your posts around. Welcome to .com's secret hide-out Tongue
Did you have an account on .in? I remember someone with a similar name to yours?

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 06 March 2007 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Yup Azzy, Sam was a member at .IN.

Hey Sam!!! So glad to see you here so my toughest contest ever had an effect on you now didn't it?EmbarrassedTongue

And yeah heads up of Sapna, she's known for bugging people and hooking them with any member of IF. SO BEWARE!!! LOLLOL

Pensive

Goldie

Pensive

Posted: 06 March 2007 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
welcome to our small community Sam Hug

dannyk

IF-Veteran Member

dannyk

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Welcome to small .in world .. nJoy posting ..

Naughty_n_nice

IF-Veteran Member

Naughty_n_nice

IF’s Creative Head

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 9:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sapna the matchmaker...

Welcome to Chit chat section Sam... is it ok...if our evil members bug u?? remember I never bug anyone ok LOL

Is that y ur called IF Don??? Confused LOL ROFL I somehow don't believe you Wink

Originally posted by Azzy!

Heyy Sam,
I have seen some of your posts around. Welcome to .com's secret hide-out
Did you have an account on .in? I remember someone with a similar name to yours?

Yep, I had joined If.in for the storyteller challenge, though never really got very active there LOL LOL But i silently read some stories Wink

Originally posted by The person i love sendind hate mail to...

Yup Azzy, Sam was a member at .IN.

Hey Sam!!! So glad to see you here so my toughest contest ever had an effect on you now didn't it?

And yeah heads up of Sapna, she's known for bugging people and hooking them with any member of IF. SO BEWARE!!!

Yes Naina ji... it did... lol, good I gave up... Coz i was a useles explorer! I kept stopping to read all the posts uff... I spent around an hour and found 3 clues!!! 3!!!!! Uff!!!

And lol, is that true!!! Sapna the match-maker??? Hmmm.... wicked!!!

Originally posted by angel ;)

welcome to our small community Sam Hug

Originally posted by Danny!

Welcome to small .in world .. nJoy posting ..

Thank you!!! Hug

And lol, u'll are better hidden you know...! Once the spammers get in, you're dead!!!

Edited by Naughty_n_nice - 07 March 2007 at 9:25am

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Naughty_n_nice

Originally posted by Sapna the matchmaker...

Is that y ur called IF Don??? Confused LOL ROFL I somehow don't believe you Wink

Cry...u know Sam...since most of the members were jealous of me being so sweet...they voted me as most evil one...warna I am sweet okWinkand don't beleive Naina...she flirts with boys a lotLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top