India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

ANY GUESSES

mana Senior Member
mana
mana

Posted: 03 December 2004 at 12:54pm | IP Logged

WHEN KALI WAS SAYING AND GIVING MONEY TO THAT WARDBOY I HAD THAT FEELING WHEN WILL SHE TURN AROUND SHE WILL FIND OUT THAT SOMEONE WAS LISTENING BUT I JUST WANT TO KNOW WHATS GONNA HAPPEN NOW.

CAN ANYONE POST THEIR GUESSES FOR ME THNX Ouch

TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 03 December 2004 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
I don't think anyone overheard or saw kali paying the wardboy..........its too early for that seeing as how its an ekta serial. However, I do think that Nakul will spill the beans just before or at the wedding of garv and kali. That way garv won't marry kali cause her true face will be exposed and him and kumud will get back together........same old boring story. Confused
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 03 December 2004 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Ya, i agree with tin!
Its way to early to expose Kali cuz if they do they will have to create a new problem!
Which they are too lazy to do!!

mana Senior Member
mana
mana

Posted: 03 December 2004 at 2:26pm | IP Logged

thnx  guys to post ur comments

bollyfreak Senior Member
bollyfreak
bollyfreak

Posted: 03 December 2004 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
the reason they showed kali giving money and stuff like that last night was so we would know 100% now that she is NOT pregnant. Some people thought maybe she was..it was a little unclear, so thats why they showed it. Now we know for sure and the story will procede from here
saaksshi Groupbie
saaksshi
saaksshi

Posted: 04 December 2004 at 10:41am | IP Logged
I think it will be kumud and when she tries to tell garv he wont belive her. not even kkhusum probably will believe her
Reesh Senior Member
Reesh
Reesh

Posted: 04 December 2004 at 10:41pm | IP Logged
i dont think kumud heard this,,i guess it will b nakul and he wont let the cat out of da basket b4 kalis marriage..on the very same day he will blast da bomb...
~LiL*PrInCeZ~ IF-Sizzlerz
~LiL*PrInCeZ~
~LiL*PrInCeZ~

--

Posted: 05 December 2004 at 2:18pm | IP Logged

yea nakul will prolly find out n he haznt changee so he can scheme up sumting real evil against kali but dat wud b a gud thing

cant wait 2 c

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index