Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Anastacia

IF-Veteran Member

Anastacia

Posted: 06 March 2007 at 9:05am | IP Logged

Hey guys!

How are you? I hope you all are well.

The Disney Team has bought a new contest in celebration of the Celebs of the Month this March. The celebs of this month are Cole and Dylan Sprouse from The Suite Life of Zack and Cody!!

Why not have an avatar and a signature contest for them? We would like to see all of you to participate. Doesn't matter if you don't know how to make an avatar and a signature.

Here's the pic that you have to make an avatar and a signature out of:

Anyway, here are the rules:

Members can send a maximum of Cole and Dylan avatars and Cole and Dylan signatures. So, you can make a total of matching 6 avis and signatures. Please don't make the avatars too big! They can be either animated or non-animated. Remember, please make a signature and an avatar (make them matching please!)

The avatars must contain the picture shown above or else they would be disqualified. Ouch

PM your entries to Disney_Contests. Please don't PM your avatars to either me, Tani91, DesiChocolate, or J. PLEASE ONLY PM Disney_Contests. However, if you have any questions, you can PM either one of us. We would be happy to assist you.

Last day for submitting your avatars is March 21st 2007. This gives you more than 2 weeks to create your wonderful entries.

Voting will begin on March 22nd. The winner will be declared on March 28th.

If you don't know how to make an avatar or/and a signature, please pay a visit at the Avatar & Signatures section on I-F. They have a tutorial. Big smile

Lots of love,

I-F Disney Dev. Team

Edited by Belle1989 - 06 March 2007 at 9:05am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

aeroangel_41~Sirius*Ysh~scarlettebluemallika_14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Cole & Dylan Avatar/Signature Contest" in Disney World forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

scarletteblue

IF-Sizzlerz

scarletteblue

Posted: 06 March 2007 at 1:53pm | IP Logged
great contest natasha! Big smile
good luck to all the participants!! Tongue

.:Kiran:.

.:Kiran:.

Posted: 06 March 2007 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
Gooooooddddd luck every one Thumbs Up

pyaari_puja

IF-Sizzlerz

pyaari_puja

Posted: 06 March 2007 at 5:52pm | IP Logged
if we make a sig do we HAVE to make a avi for it?

Anastacia

IF-Veteran Member

Anastacia

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 10:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by pyaari_puja

if we make a sig do we HAVE to make a avi for it?

Yup, do try :)

If you are good at making signatures, then you make it and then cut a good portion of the sig and make it as your avi.

mallika_14

IF-Sizzlerz

mallika_14

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 10:55am | IP Logged
woooow...great contest natasha!!will definately participate!! Clap

Luv,
Mallika

snowflake0555

IF-Sizzlerz

snowflake0555

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 7:24pm | IP Logged
awesome contest!!! Big smile
but i wud participate if i knew how to make siggys Ouch i tried learning but i cudnt do anything right! i cud just add text and sound Confused lolzz...ohh well
good luck to those participating! Clap Wink

Yamu21

IF-Veteran Member

Yamu21

Posted: 09 March 2007 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Wow!! Another Contest Clap

Post Reply New Post

Go to top