Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

dannyk

IF-Veteran Member

dannyk

Posted: 06 March 2007 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Love at first sight : Real Love or Infatuation ??????????

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love at first sight :Love or Infatuation" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 06 March 2007 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Well, i would border on infatuation. Coz looks attract you...is it possible to know what and how that person really is?

I think Love grows as you get to know the person more...and anyways, then you can be sure it's actual LOVE

i used to believe in love-at-first-sight when i was younger...due to the influence of all the curry movies LOL Wink but now i believe that is just infatuation...and that isnt bad, coz if that person is your "true love" then that infatuation will turn into love

and you have to be careful that ur infatuation or if u want to call it, "luv at first sight", doesnt turn into an obsession..."i want that person!" LOL coz that can have scary results! LOL

yes, so i believe that love at first sight is merely infatuation...or it could be the start of love...you won't know unless you start to get to know the person. So, that's my belief. Love happens...it isnt a Lightnin strike kinda thing...although i USED to believe that... Day Dreaming LOL

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 06 March 2007 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bewafa

Well, i would border on infatuation. Coz looks attract you...is it possible to know what and how that person really is?

I think Love grows as you get to know the person more...and anyways, then you can be sure it's actual LOVE

i used to believe in love-at-first-sight when i was younger...due to the influence of all the curry movies LOL Wink but now i believe that is just infatuation...and that isnt bad, coz if that person is your "true love" then that infatuation will turn into love

and you have to be careful that ur infatuation or if u want to call it, "luv at first sight", doesnt turn into an obsession..."i want that person!" LOL coz that can have scary results! LOL

yes, so i believe that love at first sight is merely infatuation...or it could be the start of love...you won't know unless you start to get to know the person. So, that's my belief. Love happens...it isnt a Lightnin strike kinda thing...although i USED to believe that... Day Dreaming LOL
I totally agree with u...its infatuation..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dilkario

datspreets

IF-Veteran Member

datspreets

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 1:47am | IP Logged
I personally would never fall in love at first site. Maybe it happens for some people, definitely wouldn't happen with me LOL ...its too good to beleive! Wink

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 12:51pm | IP Logged

Infatuation for sure.  If we really think about love then love is way beyond physical looks.  Love is knowing someone's good points and bad points and then loving him/her nevertheless.

Love is a true feeling that can only exist between two people who know each other.. who have met each other even for like a few times because you can know a lot about people in a few meetings.

But love at first sight means that you are just judging the person from their looks. Means you love their looks and that's pure infatuation. Yes, true that your first sight infatuation could turn into love after a few meetings when you really get to know the person. But at first, its just infatuation.  Not love at all.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dilkario

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 08 March 2007 at 3:25am | IP Logged
i only agree with you partly Naina when i first saw the girl i was in love with it wasnt her looks that got me it was her eyes, i wanted her straight away. i think love can happen straight away if you suddenly feel the click, but more often than not its gonna be infatuation

*Simran*

IF-Stunnerz

*Simran*

Posted: 08 March 2007 at 9:51am | IP Logged
i do believe in true love but i thk it only cms after maariage though b4 marriage its just infuation and there is no such thing as real love lol

dannyk

IF-Veteran Member

dannyk

Posted: 08 March 2007 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
yeah most of the time it is only Infatuation ..

but many time we had a image of our dream partner in our mind and some time you find the other person is almost the same as the image of your dream partner ..

but still to fall in love with some u one you need to know each other .. like naina mention good as well as bad habits of the person .. as when you love some one u required to accept the person as it is ..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top