Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

munizaaa thumbnail
Posted: 19 years ago

Originally posted by: giaa

Hey Jammy,

We would definately miss you if you did not post toh kya huwa agar tum ladkay ho ...everyone has some issues that could be yours...πŸ˜†

But seriously try not posting one day and you'll see ....i'm sure your contributions would be missed but pleeze ....shayri ....har ki bas ki baat nahi.....πŸ˜‰

Zamane main gham aur bhi hain tere gham ke alawaa. to tu woh gham use kar aur apna stamp chipka. πŸ˜†

Yeah Jammy dont leave or all the girls on the forum will be hitting me with their juta.I knew you were a guy and i also know vijay is a guy but i didnt expect ther to be another guy and if you left who would give me those wonderful postπŸ˜ƒ

Daisy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Listen munizaa and jprasad,
I think we are so so lucky now because JJKN is still being aired,so what if it's thrice a week? we still look fwd to those 3 days.Just imagine how we'd feel after March when the show ends? 😭 And one advantage of making it 3 times only is that it will be extended by a month or so,else it would have gotten over in feb itself.I dont want to depress u people by reminding u of the last few months,I only wanted to remind u that we ARE still lucky! So smile 😊 Edited by Daisy - 19 years ago
munizaaa thumbnail
just the thought of jjkn ending gives me creepsπŸ˜•
anniegupta_ thumbnail
well for one good thing when jjkn is over I will get my personal life backEdited by anniegupta_ - 19 years ago
cutereems thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
yeah thats true annie i agree with u
munizaaa thumbnail
my personal life is studying and home work Edited by munizaaa - 19 years ago
Daisy thumbnail
Seriously annie...i sometimes think i'm living Jassi's life.
radha_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daisy

Seriously annie...i sometimes think i'm living Jassi's life.

Arre, sometimes when I reread the summaries or see the vids or listen to the soundtrack of BLF, i start crying, thinking myself to be Betty and how Armando ditched me and all... its crazy.πŸ˜•. And then sometimes i see myself from Armando's point of view... YIKES!!! Sometimes I translate the summary dialogues to hindi and imagine jassi saying that to Armaan or vice versa... OK, i agree, that i am totally a gone case. 

Daisy thumbnail
No radha...i think it is pretty normal for the members of this forum to behave in this manner...it is our characteristic...u can call it "the jassi syndrome"
radha_18 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Daisy

No radha...i think it is pretty normal for the members of this forum to behave in this manner...it is our characteristic...u can call it "the jassi syndrome"

Try telling this to my mom πŸ˜‰