•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago
TELLY BUZZ

Changing colours

Posted online: Friday, December 03, 2004 at 0000 hours IST

The only characters in Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin who have remained true to their characteristics are Mallika, Aryan, Pari and even Armaan to a certain extent. Purab and Jassi who are supposed to be sensible and rational, have been anything but that. Their relationship from the beginning has been based on trust and friendship. So, one can't fathom how Purab could ditch Jassi just like that?? After doing everything possible to get Jassi, he decides in one day that they are incompatible courtesy exflame Meenakshi. Isn't this totally out of character for Purab? But again, since Purab had accepted Jassi the way she is, how would her transformation come about? Right Armaan sir or is it Mallika since she is the one who will probably goad her into the much-awaited metamorphosis?

Parmeet Sethi in Astitva...

Parmeet Sethi will make an entry in Ajai Sinha's Astitva.. as Dr Bryan in the next couple of weeks. Dr Manas' (Harsh Chhaya)) involvement with the lawyer Riya Sen (Tisca Chopra), leads to a split between him and Dr Simran (Niki Aneja). As a result Dr Simran has to look for another doctor in her hospital and that's how paediatrist Dr Bryan enters the scene. Says Ajai Sinha, "As the goings-on in the daily soap had become very intense, I thought of bringing in a lively character who spreads cheer. Parmeet Sethi will be playing a jolly good doctor, who knows everything including cooking." When contacted, Parmeet Sethi said that he had been offered the role but talks were still on. "It is an interesting character but they will have to meet my conditions first. If it is agreeable to the channel and the director I will be doing the serial." Sethi has watched Astitva... off and on and thinks that it is one of the best serials on air. "The fact that it has withstood the barrage of saas bahu soaps and even Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin proves that it is very good," he offers. Talking about Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin, Sethi says that he is still very much a part of the serial which was following the Jassi-Armaan-Purab love triangle so far. With Purab out of the scene, the serial, according to Sethi, will soon return to its original storyline where he will once again have a prominent role to play.

Edited by artijain - 19 years ago
Thanks Arti...True...the villains only have been honest in sticking to their true colours.
thanks Arti, I won't mind seeing him in Astitva... he will definitely bring some comic relief with maturity there .... but sad to know that Manas and Simran will seperate.. i really hope that doesn't happen.. This was one picturisation of friendship I liked very much.. Everywhere else it gets converted to a love story just when you start enjoy ing the friendship.... It is my belief that a boy and a girl can be just friends and don't have to endup as lovers..
thnx for sharing Arti......as Laks said it will be good seeing Parmeet in Astitva.....but I could have done without Simran and Manas splitting.......
I am glad Telly Buzz posted that article...at least now T&D can
read a public statement on how they have made a mockery out
of Jassi...I can't say anything about Purab...his character was
pretty good until T&D put him in the blender with karela.

Daisy, lakshmi_maruthi, ides

I agree with you guys 100%

hey thanks for the info...Arti

... but honestly i felt  Armaan to changed so easily..without any justification!!!!!

hey guys  i see alot of nandu, pari and aryan on many others show that are aired on star plus and star one....most of them are really funny..

luvs, deepika

I hope T&D come up with some good plot to counter that😆.

Parmeet will definitely be very welcome in Astitva.Though last I read,Manas himself asks Simran how the search for a doc is coming about.Hopefully they won't split.Also with Parmeet,Simran might be moving on which will be good.However Neha is supposed to die too.So again there might be a triangle.

Thanks aarti fo rthe Info. Now the cast is making fun of the serial themselves.

the writer has hit the nail on its head....T&D start using yr brains....

Oh yes.These writers can only find sense in the kekta serials.............