lolo-bebo-shahid- quite boring

zoyamom33 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
I just saw it and somehow it was not as entertaining as i thot it would be., the most boring episide this far, i am left feeling imcomplete. There was notjing on the episode that i did not know before. Everyone praising each other. Not fun at all!!!!!!!!lets hope the others are better.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

angelicsmile thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
dats exactly how i felt..lol.. ppl wer praising each other so much
RonitPallaviNR thumbnail
completely paakaav tha...who cares that u guys love each other and are eggless 😆 😆 😆 sooo mundane it was...i dont even think kareena was bluntly honest, she wasn't even blunt...she was toh phattu...she was going "shahiddddddddddddddd did u answer thissssssssssss"...that frikin compatibility test was soooo pathetic, fav. color....brad pitt, blah blah blah

way too hyped...miss it if u haven't watched it already.
at least then ur perception of this episode would be better 😆 😆 😆 , did i make sense!!
lolo was not even needed...it was just waste of her time and ours, kya socha tha aur kya dekhne ko mila...

the bleeps in the promo were so much better than the actual answers at least then we could fill in the blanks!! 😆 😆 😆

the worst kwk episode hands down!!
Tani91 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
actually I agree..I mean this was so boring..I was eagerly waitign for Lolo..cuz I hate Bebo's guts...anywya sand what do I get..not even 10 mins for Lolo..she was wasted..Shahdi was hot though..I wish that eother of them mentioned Amrita Rao's name when KJ asked them both that who does Kareena consider a thret...and also when he asked Shahid who would he cheat on for KK 😆 😳
crazii218 thumbnail
hahaha i completely agree! it was very very boring. I was so looking forward to this episode but it wasn't anything to look forward to at all!
Irish_Pride thumbnail
I totally agree.....I think I jus wasted my time....next time I will wait for update or comments before watching any episode
mz.gigglez thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Actually i found it quite interesting much better than the last 2 episodes 🤢
sangeet5 thumbnail
yeah i too feel that it was quite boring but i expected it to be so.
Poonam15 thumbnail
i was soooo excited to see this episode butttttt ohhh my goooddddd not no more like i hate and how can ppl even think tht shahid and kareeena make a gud couple like helll nooooooo kareena omg she is soooo ugly