Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

zoyamom33

zoyamom33

Posted: 05 March 2007 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
I just saw it and somehow it was not as entertaining as i thot it would be., the most boring episide this far, i am left feeling imcomplete. There was notjing on the episode that i did not know before. Everyone praising each other. Not fun at all!!!!!!!!lets hope the others are better.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "lolo-bebo-shahid- quite boring" in Koffee with Karan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

angelicsmile

Goldie

angelicsmile

Posted: 05 March 2007 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
dats exactly how i felt..lol.. ppl wer praising each other so much

Sammie_Ronit

IF-Sizzlerz

Sammie_Ronit

Posted: 05 March 2007 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
completely paakaav tha...who cares that u guys love each other and are eggless LOL LOL LOL sooo mundane it was...i dont even think kareena was bluntly honest, she wasn't even blunt...she was toh phattu...she was going "shahiddddddddddddddd did u answer thissssssssssss"...that frikin compatibility test was soooo pathetic, fav. color....brad pitt, blah blah blah

way too hyped...miss it if u haven't watched it already.
at least then ur perception of this episode would be better LOL LOL LOL , did i make sense!!
lolo was not even needed...it was just waste of her time and ours, kya socha tha aur kya dekhne ko mila...

the bleeps in the promo were so much better than the actual answers at least then we could fill in the blanks!! LOL LOL LOL

the worst kwk episode hands down!! Ouch

Tani91

IF-Sizzlerz

Tani91

Posted: 05 March 2007 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
actually I agree..I mean this was so boring..I was eagerly waitign for Lolo..cuz I hate Bebo's guts...anywya sand what do I get..not even 10 mins for Lolo..she was wasted..Shahdi was hot though..I wish that eother of them mentioned Amrita Rao's name when KJ asked them both that who does Kareena consider a thret...and also when he asked Shahid who would he cheat on for KK LOL Embarrassed

crazii218

Groupbie

crazii218

Posted: 05 March 2007 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
hahaha i completely agree! it was very very boring. I was so looking forward to this episode but it wasn't anything to look forward to at all!

Irish_Pride

IF-Rockerz

Irish_Pride

Posted: 05 March 2007 at 5:15pm | IP Logged
I totally agree.....I think I jus wasted my time....next time I will wait for update or comments before watching any episode

mz.gigglez

IF-Dazzler

mz.gigglez

Posted: 05 March 2007 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Actually i found it quite interesting much better than the last 2 episodes Dead

sangeet5

Goldie

sangeet5

Posted: 05 March 2007 at 6:09pm | IP Logged
yeah i too feel that it was quite boring but i expected it to be so.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top