TODAYS YES BOSS......

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago

todays yes boss was soo soo soo cute

priya rocked yaar....in every every sceen.....d best was wen she says to mr mohan....oh yaaa d fat honest manπŸ˜ƒand den he askes her madame aap ro ri hai...and shes like hun.?...main ro ri hun?.... and den touches her face to feel d tears...and very cutely she asks but main kyun ro ri hun?.....πŸ˜ƒ.....hehehehe..she looked sooo adorableee.........and den wen angelina cmes shes like angel waoo kahaan hai angelπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.....how can smeone look soooo sooo naive and innocent......and in d end wen she shouts at d maan...ashis traits were soo very visible in her......bhagguu she rocks yaar...i mean even though shes playing a dumb carechter who has to be silly and all but stil am LITRALY IN LOVE WID IMERTI DEVI....am amazed wid d ease and confidecne wid which shes potraying dis.......and daats possible only and only coz of her sole hearted belief and effort in her each and every endeavour.....am sad daat her role is ending tomoro in yes boss not only was d role veryy interesting but i enjoyed d serial too....i mean i genuinely laughed in all the epis....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..........

Edited by smritisashi - 17 years ago
Originally posted by smritisashi

todays yes boss was soo soo soo cute

priya rocked yaar....in every every sceen.....d best was wen she says to mr mohan....oh yaaa d fat honest manπŸ˜ƒand den he askes her madame aap ro ri hai...and shes like hun.?...main ro ri hun?.... and den touches her face to feel d tears...and very cutely she asks but main kyun ro ri hun?.....πŸ˜ƒ.....hehehehe..she looked sooo adorableee.........and den wen angelina cmes shes like angel waoo kahaan hai angelπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ.....how can smeone look soooo sooo naive and innocent......and in d end wen she shouts at d maan...ashis traits were soo very visible in her......bhagguu she rocks yaar...i mean even though shes playing a dumb carechter who has to be silly and all but stil am LITRALY IN LOVE WID IMERTI DEVI....am amazed wid d ease and confidecne wid which shes potraying dis.......and daats possible only and only coz of her sole hearted belief and effort in her each and every endeavour.....am sad daat her role is ending tomoro in yes boss not only was d role veryy interesting but i enjoyed d serial too....i mean i genuinely laughed in all the epis....πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ..........

u said it all smriti....theres nothing more left for me to say 😳....seriously me too enjoyed every bit of watching Imarti Devi...just fell in love with the character...her innocence her cuteness really touched my heart 😳...n me too sad that it would come to an end tomorrow......it didnt seem as a cameo....she seemed to very much be a part of the regular cast itself

Also wanna add one more thing....that in Remix she has already proved that he comic timing is too too good while playing shyla devi n that sardar....n she has only bettered it in Yes Boss 😳 n also stood out in front of legendary comic actors like Rakesh Bedi...hats off to her

Like u said....not only was the character interesting but the entire show by itself was interesting.......made me laugh too much....really hope she works with this team again too πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†
bhagguuuuuuuuuuu......today's yes boss man.....
honestly yarrrrr......Priya di was looking chowwww chwweeeetttt.....
GOOGLI WOOGLI WOOSSHH !!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜› πŸ˜›
goshh....just amazing re yarrr...
exactly SIMI..
MEIN RO RAHI HUN??? PAR MEIN KYU RO RAHI HOON???
woh COFFEE wala scene.... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
and man...jab she gets up from the sleep...
she was looking a BEAUTY man..as ever...rokstar re...
and innocence...hey bhagguu tapak raha tha yarrr...
REMIX mein TOMBOY , CID mein Dr. , LUCKY mein REPORTER... 😳 😳 😳
versatality talent....
I think unkey liye sabsey best phrase hai yarrr...
I even loved that part...
MEIN SWIMMING karney jaati hoon....
unkey ek bag ney sabko cruise par ghuma rakha hai...
I think it'll cum up as she herself would have kept it sumwhere and has forgotten.... πŸ˜‰
kal pata chal jayega...
but bhaggu...kal last EPISODE.. 😭
ab pata nahi unhey as PRINCESS kab dekhengey yarrr 😭 😭 😭
but hey man..they way she portrayed the character was really gr8..hatts off to you PRIYA DI... πŸ‘
totally agree wit u all........
she is a rockstar