Love--It Just Happens...(AK AND SNA)

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 17 years ago
hey people i am new here.... its not been long since i have joined IF.... and i read a lot of ff in a short time... i really enjoy reading them,...soo i thought of starting my own.... i am kind of a silent reader... soo i wouldn't nmind if i have silent readers tooo... but i beg to ave atleast three comments...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ i am not too expectant and since its myy first time it wont bee soo good... this ff is about ak and sna....soo plss bear with mee.... btw i am Angele😳

!LOVE --IT JUST HAPPENS!
by angele....

USA..... 9AM.

" why did hitler have to call mee today...??? i mean its sunday.... ugghhh i hate facing him...(struggling with tie)now how do we wear this thing again???" a guy(guy1) called out in frustration...... we see another guy sitting in the bed reading a book.... not glancing up from teh book....

" why are you taking all your frustration out on teh tie.... its just a piece of cloth... it wont soak your frustration away...."
other guy(guy2) says sarcastically.....

" welll you dont have to face him every now and then like i doo..soo you dnt know how frustrating  it gets when it comes to facing him...." guy1 replied....

" if you would stop doing everythign wrong... you wouldn't have to do sooo...." guy2  said.... a lil annoyed now....  " look at mee... i just have tooo face him like three times in six months... adn you hve faced him six times in three months...." he said as he shook his head.... still not taking his head out of teh book.....

" .......agni help mee with the tie yaar...." guy1 was stilll struggling with the tie....

guy 2 finally takes his head off the book and we se its noo other than AGNI(my hottie shaleen from kulvadhu).... he shakes his head adn gets off teh bed.... snatches teh tie form his hand adn puts it around himself adn make teh knot adn gives it back...... guy1 wears it and smiles... " perfect....." he mumbles....

agni gets back to his book... and guy1 checks himself in teh mirror.... his father...whom he supposedly calls hitler... Mr. Vikram Singh Rathore.... wanted everything perfect.... soo he dint want to disappoint his dad again.... like teh last time.... thikning about last time he met his dad.... gives him creeps.... his thoughts were interrupted by a light knock....

" Shourya sir the limosine(spell??) is ready..."says teh driver....

the guy turns around and gulps.... its noo other than SHOURYA(imraan khan from kulvadhu)he looks at agni whose nose is still stuck in the book.... agni knowingly that shourya is looking at him gives his thumbs up as to say 'good luck'... shourya finally smiles.... he has agni's luck...now nothing can go wrong...he thought... adn man was it true....

>>>>

USA..... 12 PM.

" agniiiiiiiiiiiiiii....mere bhaiiiiiiii.!!!!! where are youuuuuuuuuu???" shourya yelled as he ran through teh door of their apartment..... veryyy excited about somethingg...

agni who had just taken a shower comes outside... the bathroom.... he was shirtless... (hayeeeπŸ˜³πŸ˜†) and was in trousers.... he had the towel in one hand and the other hand... he was combing his hair with it....." what happened.... y are you yelling..??" he asked annoyed.... he always loved silence.... and this screaming adn yelling always got him amd.... maybee it reminded him of something...

" arre agni... mere bhai... thankyouuuu soo much fro teh luck you gave mee.... you are one lucky man.. hitler ne mujhe india jaane ki ijazat dedi..... woohoooo!!!!" he threw his coat adn loosened his tie.....

agni froze for a second.... india..... but he managed t smile....  " good to hear that" he said trying ot sound cheerful.... " call mee when you get there...." he said unenthusiatistically.... and jumped on the bed.... on his somach....his hand resting on the pillow adn his face burried into his hand....

" what do you mean. call you..??? you are going with mee.... you think i'll go there alone??? no wayss... start packing brother....." he threw teh towel on agni's bare back.... but agni dint move......

" i am not going...." he mumbled.....then a lil louder he said " i am not goinggg....."

shourya stopped his exciting jumping dance and stood infront of agni whose face was still burried in his face...." agni get over it.... you cant always run awya from teh truth....." shourya said.... sudenly changing from an exciting shourya to a frowning shourya....

" i will run untill my legs lets mee run...." he said challenging.....

" but----(frowing even more...) fine i wont go either...." he said stubbornly

agni hated when shourya did this... he could never do anything that would hurt shourya... and not going to india would hurt him more than anything.... soo he slowly lifted his face and saw his best friend...who happened to be his cousin..... sulking and cursing under his breath.... he sighed.....

" finee gooo and pack...adn lpsss be kind enuff to pack my stuff tooo.... i dont feel like packing myself...." he said and went back into the burying activity.... he felt shourya jump off teh bed.... and pat his shoulder lightly

adn whisper..." thanxx brother.... love yaaa!!!" and gooooo...

>>>>

INDIA..... 10 PM.

" niyati!!! when will you understand that you are not a kid anymore....???" dadisa said and she watched niyati look up at her in utter shock..... her big green eyes staring at her..... her lips were outlined by icecream.... she smiled awkwardly at an angry dadisa..... she stood up and kept the icecream box which was half finished in teh freezer.....

" woh... dadisa... mein.... woh..... uhhh .. err... i was hungry,,," she blurt out quickly....

" hungry...then why dint you have some food instead of having ice cream.....??" dadisa questioned niyati strictly with her hands across her chest......

" uhh....---" she was interrupted by her loving brother.... he wrapped his hands around dadisa....

" kya hua dadisa... aap meri pyaari behen ko daant kyu rahi hai???" he asked as he placed a kiss in dadisa's cheeks....

dadisa smiled adn pulled him infront with his ears...." its you who have spoilt her.... she is not you lil girl anymore angad.... she is a grown up 21 years old woman....." she saod twisting his ear....

" oww oww oww oww... dadisa it hurts....(dadisa leaves his ear adn he rubs it with his palm...) dadisa she will always bee my lil girl..even after she becomes 60 years old..." he said cutely.... adn niyati flungs her hand around his neck.....

" i love you angad....." she rest her head in his shoulder....

" love you too sis...." angad(iqbal khan of kyph) says as he lightly rubbs her hair...

" yea adn noone loves mee....." dadisa said pretending to frown..... niyati hugs dadisa and angad also hugs her.....

note:this is a ff of ak(angad/kripa) and sna...(shourya/niyati/agni) soo in my ff angad is niyati's elder brother....

>>>>

" achha niyati.... kal mere do best friends wapis arahe hai USA se... soo i want you to come with mee to teh airport..." angad said whiel they both sat in teh living room watching a late night movie....

" but i have plans with kriap tomorrow..." she whined....

" kripa???(he frowned) y does she always have to come between you and mee....." he asked frowning more....

niyati gigled...." because she is my besttttttttt friend...." she replied.....

" ughhhh i dont understand how you stand her...she's soo annoying...." he said....

" well she said teh same thing...." niyati said.... getting her attention to the movie again....

confused angad asked" that she is annoying???"

" noo angad..... she said 'how can you stand your brother...he is soo annoying...'" she gigled again...

" ugghhhh...." angad frowned again....

niyati put her arms around him adn said..." you and kripa are teh two most valuable people in my life.... i dont know how i stand both of you.... but i just dooo...." she just said cutely like a child.....but in a mature way.....

" hmm.... i know...(pause) can you stop talking like that.... its creeps mee out....(pause) i feel liek talkign to a 60 year old women instead of my 21 year old sister...." angad says in a cute confused way.....

niyati burst out laughing as she sees angad's expression.....

preview- agni and shourya reach india.... kripa's entrance.... niyati is totally drowned into teh eyes of a stranger...( pehchan kaun??guess who??😳)

ok soo as this is my first time... i am sorry for teh mistakes i made.... i dont ahve time t edit it..soo plss do tell mee if anythign is wrong...or if you're confused about something..... ritu will post teh pics of every character in a second..... since i cant.... the concept is of ritu and every part is helped by her..... my cutiepie.... thanxx for supporting mee......

NIYATI

SHOURYA

AGNI

ANGAD

KRIPA

VIKRAN SINGH RATHORE...AKA HITLER πŸ˜†
great part coninue soon 😊
Excellent start... jus luved da length of it!!!!