Fan Fictions

Laws of the land/ last part page 29 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 31

pal89711

pal89711

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
fab part and also awesome
continue soon
Smile

Edited by pal89711 - 07 March 2007 at 2:29pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Laws of the land/ last part page 29 (Page 6)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

brainychild92

IF-Sizzlerz

brainychild92

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
SIX TO EIGHT!! arent there labor laws.. i mean yeh for workers but soldiers are just as hard workers. i mean they risk their lives, rite? wow!!

this is a fun ff to read! continue soonn

night girl

IF-Dazzler

night girl

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 5:59pm | IP Logged
next part comeing in a few mins

night girl

IF-Dazzler

night girl

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
part 5

angad on the other hand, smashed his hand into the wall makeing a large dent and then went to the bottom bunk and went to sleep

6 in the moring

all that soilders were stading in a line rows of 5 colums of 20 all in order by there last names

All the soilders were guys except for kripa even the cheif was a guy. From all the soilders kripa was shakeing the most in fear

a-soilders, you see are camp ground. today you see it standing tommrow it could be down in flams. we are in a middle of a war and we are training to be the best. one mistake and you be turned to dirt.

angad look strait at kripa when he said the last line. angads stare put shivers down kripas spine

a-all of you can warm up with 5 laps around the base and then 50 push ups. After the warm up i expect all of you standing the same way as you are now

all the soilder started running there laps. kripa was realy bad at running laps but realy good at push ups so the lost time in running should be made up while doing the push ups. kripa knew that angad was watching her every move just to catch her doing something wrong.

kripa was the last to finish running but her excelent push up skills got her back on track and wasnt the last to finish her warm up

a-alright soilders we are going to be doing a cours running for the next three hours

a course run was the simple going under barb fences, climbing wall ect...

after the 3 hours of hard training all the soilders were just ready to fall apart, including kripa. so angad dismissed every one early except for kripa. so now it was just angad and kripa left on the field

a-miss.jones i still have 3 hours left with you untill your free to do what you like. You see today while running i noticed that you are the worst running i have ever seen

angad was now talking in joy because he was going to get the chance to get back at kripa

a-i want you to run this corse over and over for the next 3 hours. to make sure you dont make any mistakes i will be running with you keeping track of time. GO!

kripa started to run and angad just followed. for angad to run it was a peice of cake on a count of the fact that he loved running

after the 3 hours were over angad dismissed kripa and kripa didnt even bother walking back to the room but instead fell right on the grass to let her body rest. Angad didnt say anything and thought he would run a few more laps and then head on inside.

by the second lap angad was running he was shirtless running faster on every lap he did. angad love to run he never realy knew why but he just love the wind just hitting against his body. on the 5th lap angad ran strait into the room to see kripa wasnt in the room. angad desided he should at least be fair and find kripa. angad went to the coffe house thinking she might have gone there but no one had seen her come there sence yesterday. angad then went to the grass area where kripa feel on the ground to rest. angad saw kripa still lieing on the grass looking up at the starts in the darkness

angad still hadnt changed so he was still in his army jeans shirtless. angad sat down beside where kripa was lieing

a-sorry

kripa turned her head to see angad beside her looking down at the grass

k-(thinking) no way could the devil him self look this hot with out a shirt

k-sorry for what

a-look i wasnt being fair to you to day when i made you run all those laps, ok.

k- why are you saying sorry to me anyway

a-becuase i dont want to spend 2 years of my life liveing with someone i hate andd becuase i let my anger take the better of me

k-i cant belive a guy like you just said sorry to me

angad gave off a smile that would make any girl including kripas heart to melt

a-well you dont know a guy like me. iam not a bad guy its just...,i have anger mangement ishus

kripa laughed but then stoped from the pain in her body from all that running

a-you better not tell any of the guys that i told you this because trust me i will hurt you

k-ok promise, i wont tell any one that you have anger problems

angad and kripa gave each other a quick smile that quickly faded as angad got up on his feet

a-well come on we should get back to are room

k-i would if i could

a-what do you mean

k-i cant feel any part of my body neck down

now angad was feeling bad for makeing kripa run for so long

a-wait right here i will be right back

k-its not like i can go any where any way

5 mins later angad came back with 2 pillows and 2 blankets

a-sleeping under the fresh air is a lot better then sleeping in that crap room any way

angad put a pillow under kripas head and then put a blanket over kripa and then put his pillow besides kripa and coverd himself with his own blanket. both went to sleep looking up at the stars

hope u like this part
next part comeing soon
coming up-not a good day for training

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105

goldi2

Goldie

goldi2

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
aww. lol Angad is soo sweet!! lmao lol i'll love to be in Kripa's place NOW!!! lmao lol hehehe i mean after the long run.. i would say its all worth it:P:P:P:P lol
hehehe
contineu soon

Hina

night girl

IF-Dazzler

night girl

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 7:41pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by goldi2

aww. lol Angad is soo sweet!! lmao lol i'll love to be in Kripa's place NOW!!! lmao lol hehehe i mean after the long run.. i would say its all worth it:P:P:P:P lol
hehehe
contineu soon

Hina

i would agree with you after all that work i wouldnt mind being with him Tongue

lol thats why i wrote it WinkLOL

Edited by night girl - 07 March 2007 at 7:41pm

candyprincess

IF-Dazzler

candyprincess

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 8:02pm | IP Logged
great part

Numera*

Goldie

Numera*

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
awwww hes such a sweetie pie lol! that last move he made, made up for making krips run soo much!! i totally love the way this story is going! continue soon!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top