Fan Fictions

Laws of the land/ last part page 29 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 31

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 05 March 2007 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Awesome Part

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Laws of the land/ last part page 29 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

night girl

IF-Dazzler

night girl

Posted: 05 March 2007 at 4:29pm | IP Logged
part 2 comeing soon Big smile

night girl

IF-Dazzler

night girl

Posted: 05 March 2007 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
part 2

kripa is now 21 and is in military camp packing her clothes to go on a real mission in east africa where war broke out. kripa is real excited but is unsure about it because when she got the letter for the mission kripa found out that she will be in a base with all men(I wonder who she will meet there Wink )

as kripa finished packing she picked up a closed letter that was by her mom and opened it. Kripas mom told her not to open the letter untill she got to east africa but she thought it was safe enough to open it a bit earl.

DEAR KRIPA
FOR THE PAST 3 YEARS YOU HAVE BEEN WORKING TO BE A SOILDER AND NOW THAT YOU ARE GONE I FEEL SCEARD THAT YOU ONE DAY I MIGHT NOT COME BACK FOR THAT VERY REASON I THINK IT IS TIME THAT YOU KNOW THAT YOUR FATHER IS NOT DEAD. I STILL REMEMBERED THE LITTLE 4 YEAR OLD FACE WITH TEARS IN HER EYES JUST BEGGING TO KNOW WHERE HER FATER WAS AND I JUST DIDNT HAVE THE HEART TO TELL YOU THAT HE LEFT US FOR ANOTHER FAMILY, I JUST DIDNT HAVE THE HEART, SO I LIED TO KEEP YOU HAPPY. I DONT KNOW HOW YOU FEEL BUT IF YOU FORGIVE ME FOR LIEING THEN PLEASE GIVE ME A CALL OR WRITIE ME A LETTER...

kripa didnt read on her eyes were in tears and in anger. how could her own mom lie to her like that for so many years. kripa was feeling happy that she was leaveing.
kripa quickly packed the last of her clothes and left for the airport

24 hours later

the plan finily landed in east africa and kripa was just waiting to jump out of her seat. kripa had been sitting in a chiar for the past 22 hours and was almost sick of sitting. Finliy the sign for the seat belt went off and all the people in the plan got up and got there baggage and started to head for the gate way

kripa saw 3 army officers at the gate way and thought to ask them where the 5th base was. the 5th base was the place where she was assigned for the next 2 years

k-excuse me sir do you know how to get to the 5th base.

the officer with green eyes and blond hair turned a smiled at kripa and was the first out of the 3 guy to help kripa out

guy- hi iam josh we are all in the 5th base also and this is prithiv

josh point to a 6 feet tall guy with browish and blackish hair

j-and this is shaun

josh point to a 5'8 foot guy. shaun waves to kripa

s-we can give you a ride if you want

k-sure that would be great

josh, shaun, prithiv, and kripa get into a jeep type car and start heading for the 5th base

in the car

j-hey i just realised something you havent told us your name

k-its kripa jones, so how is are genral like

p-dont get me started about him, he is the worst genreal ever

s-tell me about it. once i sneezed when we were being inspeced and he made me run 6 laps around the whole base and trust me when i say that the base is realy large to run around

j-be happy that you had to run 6 laps once i had to do 20 laps with 200 push ups. I tell you kripa there is no way to be on the genrals good side

kripa took josh, shauns, and prithivs advice and desided to stay away from the genral as much as possible.

when arrived at the base kripa relised why the guys complained about running around it. the base was big about 10 time bigger then the military camp back home.

hope you like this part
next part comeing soon
comeing up-kripa spills coffe on the genral by accident Shocked (i bet you all figured out who the genral is going to be Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Momanagauranitai

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 05 March 2007 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Awesome Part

I think the general is Angad

angullgrl91

IF-Rockerz

angullgrl91

Posted: 05 March 2007 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
good part. Big smile

nerdynerd

Goldie

nerdynerd

Posted: 05 March 2007 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
hehe Angad the general...cute cute seems like a good story..can't wait to see angad's reaction to coffee spillage LOL

banju

banju

Posted: 05 March 2007 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
gr8 part

insia12

IF-Rockerz

insia12

Posted: 06 March 2007 at 3:23am | IP Logged
awww amazing...its angad!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top