Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

night girl thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
part 3

when arrived at the base kripa relised why the guys complained about running around it. the base was big about 10 time bigger then the military camp back home.

prithiv helped kripa get her bag out of the jeep and then the 3 guys invited kripa to join them for coffe

j-hey kripa whan to join us for coffe then we can go check were are houseing will be for the next 2 long years

p-as long as i dont get housed with genral hitler, i will be happy

k-wait the genrals name is hitler

kripa said suprised that a guy by the name of hitler would be named genral

s-no the genrals name is angad khanna but he could fit in with the hitler family

all 4 new friend talked a liitle more about genral angad and how they all hate him. at the coffe house the houseing was listed and prithv shaun and josh were paired together.
kripa tried looking for her name but couldnt find it, so she looked at the next page which only had two names on it. the paper said it loud and clear kripa jones paired with genral angad khanna.
josh shaun prithiv and kripas eyes all poped out in amazement

k+P+J+S-O MY GOD

k-i think iam going to die

p-well

j-nice knowing you

s-any one ask we never meet you before

all 3 of the boys took one step back from kripa as a little joke but it wasnt helping kripas fear of staying in the same room with the genral that every one called hitler

j-ok, you know what we will pay for your coffe as a little "make you feel better present"

s-but i dont see how it will help of the fact that you are so tost

pripa hit shaun in the stomch a little to get him to shut up

josh paid for the coffe and all 4 of the friend sat down at one of the side tables drinking coffe

s-tell us kripa how did you get shifed in to a camp base with all guys any way.

k-long story short all the good places were taken and this was the only base opend for excepting new soilders

s-oh

there was a pause in the conversation for about 5 secs

k-iam going to go dump my coffe and go meet our genral hitler

p-may all the luck be with you

k-thanks prithiv

as kripa was headed toward the trash can a big stong body out of no where hit kripa causeing kripa to spill the coffe on the guy and her slef

k-iam so sor...

kripa paused in the mid word becuase she noticed 2 things one the guy was turning super red in anger and two the guy was wearing a unifom diffrent from every one else the kind a genral would wear.

by now every one in the little coffe house was stareing at kripa and angad

a-what is your name

angad said in the most dangeres way ever. angad khanna was a very hot tempered man, anything and every thing ticked him off and the spilling of the coffe realy ticked him of

k- k-k-kripa(realy scard)

a-oh so your the one thats my roommate for the next 2 years. iam going to be keeping a close eye on you tommrow when runing laps, one mistake and you will suffer so bad that you will wish to go home

by saying that he left

kripa was now realy scared not because of the way angad said it but because she hated running laps it was her bigest weakness and now she knows for a fact that she can expect the worst out of her new roommate

hope you like this part
next part comeing soon
comeing up-angad and kripa liveing together(that cant turn out well)
amneetkaur_24 thumbnail
wow! Superb part! i loved it, i cant wait for the next part, it was a very halarious part, cont. soon!
JanuaryEmbers thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome part cont soon plz!!!!!!!!!!! πŸ‘
night girl thumbnail
part 4

kripa tried to avoid angad all day but as it started turning dark she had no choise but to go to her room with her roommate

inside the room kripa saw the room was very small bearly enought space to move around. there was a bunkbed and a small bathroom beside the bunkbed. inside kripa saw angad on the bottom bunk already asleep to her luck

as kripa headed for the top bunk she tirped on her way there and she ended up slightly turning while falling and landed right on top of angad, who woke up in shock

a-AAHHHH!!!!

angad opened his eyes to see kripa right now top of him with her eyes twice as shock as angad was

a-GET OFF OF ME!!!

kripa couldnt move she was in to much shock. It took kripa another 5 sec to enter in her head of what just happend and started getting up

k-iam so sorry

a-YOU LITTLE ***** I cant belive i got bunked with you!!!!

angad was relay angry a lot more angryer then this morning. kripa was now getting angry, she said sorry what more could she do.

k-WHAT THE HELL IS YOUR PROBLEM!!! I said sorry what more can i do

kripa knows never to talk to a genral like that. nice or mean genrals will murder you.
angads face was turning red in anger. so red that the color red it self couldnt get any reder

a-that is it get out NOW!!!

k-YOU CANT MAKE ME!!!! we are not in training right now.

a-I will get back at you tommrow moring 6am sharp when training starts and i will keep working you untill 8pm when training ends!

angad said this with all anger in his body, head to toe

kripa quickly took the top bunk and tried to control her anger before she made angad even more angry and made things worse for her self

angad on the other hand, smashed his hand into the wall makeing a large dent and then went to the bottom bunk and went to sleep

hope u like this part
next part comeing soon
comeing up-training with genral angad khanna

goldi2 thumbnail
lol omg!! lmao lol thats sooo funny!!! i mean seriously i swear i would NEVER wanna bee in Kripa's place right now i mean trainging 6-8 thats plain cruel!!!
lol
but ny how great parts!!
continue ASAP!!:D:D:D i'll be waitinglol

Hina
Numera* thumbnail
OHHHH MAN!! ANGAD's mean!! but i love that fact that the both hate each other and are in the same room!!
angullgrl91 thumbnail
wow. ur fan fic is really awesome. good part. cont soon. πŸ‘
insia12 thumbnail
hahaha angad is tuff man!!cont sooon
miss_neha thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome parts!!!! Jus read da 3 dat i missed... awesome!!!! Kool i think the training will be funny, poor kripa!!!! πŸ˜†
pal89711 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
fab part and also awesome
continue soon
😊 Edited by pal89711 - 17 years ago