Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

Hilarious promo (Page 3)

jammy Goldie
jammy
jammy

Posted: 03 December 2004 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovely

Originally posted by jammy

I am sure this is going to turn out to another pathetic misdirection of original.

Brace yourself guys it is a scene from original track but you will find a big hole there because it is going to break on you like a lightning hits you from no where. as there is no explanation for this one.

LOL

Fools!!! blindly following original now, but cant help it they have a big gapping hole for last six month to cover up.

I pity them. No doubt sony is not intrested in JJKN anymore or they wouldnt have removed JJKN and air YMLH.

Jammy.

Pathetic direction, Pathetic story, Dumb T & D but still you are watching this serial isn't it Jammy Wink like everyone else.

btw YMLH got preference over Jassi becoz both IDOL and YMLH is produced by the same production house.. this is inside info.. believe it if you want to.

Ab aapko kya batao!! Anyways the reason for me still watching the show are best known to me. But I wish If I could I would have stopped watching JJKN. the day i discovered the new show 'Heyyyyyy Yehi to Hain Woh' on STAR ONE.

HeeeeyYTHW, also comes on exactly at 9.30 pm Monday to Thursday, and I am hooked to it. Its a good serial, perfect balance of comendy, suspense and drama. As for now I am watching its repeat telecast late in night or early next morning with my breakfast.

As for the production house of indian idol and YMLH being same then i know that its framantle house. But Kkusum is not of the same production house is it ?? then why was kkusum not cut short by one episode per week??

Its not about which production house owns which show. its about the popularity and which show will bring monetary benefits in future as for now it is thought by Sony that YMLH will remain even after jassi ends so they dont want to loose thier grip on the viewers of that serial. and thats why they are accomodating YMLH as the expense of jassi which is going to end anyway by the end of feb or march next year.

Jammy.

Edited by jammy - 03 December 2004 at 2:05pm

amaypranay IF-Rockerz
amaypranay
amaypranay

Posted: 03 December 2004 at 2:16pm | IP Logged

hey jammy,

i too like that show on star one..its really very nice..very good show!!!!

albelarahi Groupbie
albelarahi
albelarahi

Posted: 03 December 2004 at 2:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by artijain

Armaan telling Jassi that he would like to know whether she ever had anyone in her life before. (Remember JAssi and Purab in the restaurant, when Purab asked her the same thing LOL LOL LOL) - Big time recycling.

Like he did not buy her an engagement gift. Like he did not attend the diwali party at purab's house. Like he did not congratulate her on her upcoming wedding.

Sad that I was watching Indian Idol and had to see this promo Cry Cry Cry

Perhaps he meant physically Smile Purab never asked this question ... it was Jassi who insisted on letting him know about her past. Remember he put his hand on her mouth and said it did not matter

On a side note Purab's character was one of the noblest I have ever seen on TV or in movies and Samir Soni was tailor-made for that role. I know several of you knocked his voice and his lack movement in his face. However, observe what his eyes do and you will see/hear all that the Purab character felt

Al

Go to top