Page   of 8
Page 5 Page 8

Ahlaam5

IF-Rockerz

Ahlaam5

Posted: 05 March 2007 at 8:35am | IP Logged
kool
start soon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Vivah AK style (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

miss_neha

IF-Rockerz

miss_neha

Posted: 05 March 2007 at 11:23am | IP Logged
KOOL!!!! Cnt wait for da first part!!!!

guju_girl1

IF-Rockerz

guju_girl1

Posted: 05 March 2007 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
can't wait for the first part Smile

sidra01

IF-Dazzler

sidra01

Posted: 06 March 2007 at 3:09am | IP Logged
awsome the intro and concept seems great well i also loved the movie vivah

dhabi_84

Groupbie

dhabi_84

Posted: 06 March 2007 at 6:02am | IP Logged
Guys the first part should be up tonite but does anyone know if you could choose different fonts than the four they already have plz let me know... thanks

dhabi_84

Groupbie

dhabi_84

Posted: 06 March 2007 at 9:07pm | IP Logged
alrite just like i promised a new part is comin up in two minutes.

dhabi_84

Groupbie

dhabi_84

Posted: 06 March 2007 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Part 1

dhabi_84

Groupbie

dhabi_84

Posted: 06 March 2007 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
                                                                      Part 1
     Kripa was the only daughter of Suryabhan's older brother Prithvi. When Kripa was around 4 yrs old, her parents were driving home from a party. But they never made it home because they got hit by another car on the way. They were both rushed to the near by hospital where Simon (Prithvi's wife) died of intensive bleeding while Prithvi was near death but had few minutes left and wanted to talk to his brother. Suryabhan saw the condition his brother was in and it brought tears to his eyes to see him all bandaged up and hooked on to various machines. So he sat next his bed and Prithvi opened his eyes to see his brother.

Suryabhan: "Bhaiya I m sorry to tell you but Simon bhabi is no longer with us"

Prithvi: "I know the doctors have informed me about it but I need to ask you for a favor"

Suryabhan: "We can talk about that later, you need to rest……."

Prithvi: "No I only have few minutes left before I will too be gone from this world and leave my kripa all alone in this world. I need you to take in kripa as your own daughter and never let her feel alone."

Suryabhan: "I promise you that I will never let kripa feel lonely." Soon as he spoke those words the heart monitor stopped beating and his brother was no more

So from that day onward Suryabhan took in Kripa like his elder daughter because Aaliya was younger, but Gayatri always thought ill of her and never treated her as a daughter. Aaliya adored kripa like an elder sister, always having fun with her or teasing her. All the care a mother would give a child Kripa never got. But despite all of the negligence kripa would do anything for her chachi just to get close to her. Whether it was helping around the house or putting balm on her knees when they would hurt. Since Suryabhan worked late nights and was never home to see whether kripa was taken care off like he had promised his brother. Until one night when he came home early and saw Kripa sleeping on the couch and he realized that she was indeed a motherless child.
     So he decided to create a better home for Kripa by taking her to work everyday with him and she would help him run the business. And when there were no customers he would play games and play piano with her. A single smile from his face would make that girl giggle. She started taking care of his regular need whether it was bringing him his medicines to his shawl, whenever he was going to the temple on the cold night because he always forgot. Even though the girls now have grown up Suryabhan still has worries on his hand. Because like all fathers he as to think about getting both his daughter married off one by one. But he wants a good family for kripa to go into where she can get the love a mother could give because she never got it growing up, and doesn't want anyone to ridicule her because she has no parents.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top