Help!!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

*Pinky Rulez*

IF-Dazzler

*Pinky Rulez*

Posted: 04 March 2007 at 1:34pm | IP Logged

hey guys!!

i just wanna ask is there any hindi version of HM, TSR, TSLOZAC, CITH, LM!!

If not then it does matter coz i saw a post that som1 sent saying that they watched a hindi version of suite life and they said it was really funny!!

Thnx

Atifa!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Help!!" in Disney World forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetangel93

sweetangel93

Posted: 04 March 2007 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Hey!
Well, I also watched some episodes in the hindi version on disneychannel.com. Lately, they've changed the site up a bit. So I tried finding the site where they had the "watch full length episodes" and then there was a list of languages (including hindi)but I couln't find it. But it was on the old disneychannel website about a month or so ago.
Maybe it's on youtube. But if I do figure out I will let you know Wink

-sweetangel93

*Pinky Rulez*

IF-Dazzler

*Pinky Rulez*

Posted: 05 March 2007 at 9:16am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sweetangel93

Hey!
Well, I also watched some episodes in the hindi version on disneychannel.com. Lately, they've changed the site up a bit. So I tried finding the site where they had the "watch full length episodes" and then there was a list of languages (including hindi)but I couln't find it. But it was on the old disneychannel website about a month or so ago.
Maybe it's on youtube. But if I do figure out I will let you know Wink

-sweetangel93

thnx u sooooooooooo much sana!!Hug

Anastacia

IF-Veteran Member

Anastacia

Posted: 05 March 2007 at 9:39am | IP Logged
Closing as query has been answered. Smile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top