College & University

How do you cope with Exam Pressure?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Cute_Tulip

IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 04 March 2007 at 6:42am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "How do you cope with Exam Pressure?" in College & University forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

datspreets

IF-Veteran Member

datspreets

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 05 March 2007 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Thanks for the link to the article!

Such things are becoming common place. The growing competition, parental pressure, growing expectations, lack of preperation for the exams and unrelitic goals of students themselves are to be blamed.

I think as far as students are concerned, they should set their own target m,arks and not go as per what their peers expect to get, because we all don't score the same ever! Then, they should look at studying in advance so that they don't painc right at the end!

AS far as the parents are concerned, they should not compare how their child fairs at school with the results of your neighbour's child, that is unfair cause every child isn't the same. Then, the parents should know what their kids are capable of and not expect magic in borads. If a child has been scoring 75% over the years, at the most he/she can reach 85%, they should not expect a 99% from their kid! They should also let the child decide when he/she wants to study because if you force a child to study when a child is in no mood, the study goes waste!

I guess that's about it!

kothra

IF-Stunnerz

kothra

Posted: 18 March 2007 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Lol..
Saira..good que..
I had never taken any pressure n stress for exams..i was dng my exams feel free n with no tensions

Junglee_Sher

IF-Dazzler

Junglee_Sher

Posted: 24 March 2007 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
I don't take them too seriously, its part of life. I don't feel much pressure because if you feel too much underpressure, it will affect your studies

love_rucha

Goldie

love_rucha

Posted: 26 March 2007 at 1:54am | IP Logged
jitna kam tension loge utna hi relax feel karoge...one shud chill before exam...and also after exam..

Howlarious

IF-Addictz

Howlarious

Posted: 27 March 2007 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Just do what I can..parents don't know how it feels to sit in the exam room and do the exam Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top