Page 1
Page   of 2

RonnieK

IF-Rockerz

RonnieK

Posted: 20 March 2007 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
chain se ahraam kar sakte hain LOL
aur mausam bhi mast hota hain Wink

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Best thing about summers? (Page 2)" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Pinky-

IF-Dazzler

-Pinky-

Posted: 21 March 2007 at 2:36pm | IP Logged

What are your plans for this summer?
i honestly have no idea what i m doing this summer.i might go to India or Toronto or i might just stay at home lolz i have no idea!!

What do you like/dislike most about summers?
i lovveeeee summer!!!its the best time of the year!i get a lot of free time, i get to go out more, n that means more shopping LOL n more fun andd i get to visit my frendz n relatives and i get to do so much more

one thing i don't like bout summer is that it gets too hot...n i hate it! i cant stand heat

Best memory of a summer vaccation?[/QUOTE]
there r soo many!!umm i remember the time when i stayed at my cousin's house and my other cousins like 4 or 5 of them came over too ..so basically like 3-4 families..it was a bit crowded ..actually VERY crowded lolz but..it was soo much fun!!!!!!!!!!infact every summer..well almost every summer .. i go over to my cousin's n we all get together so summer has been like the best time of my life. Embarrassed(excluding last year's summer.. Ouchlast year was just horrible )

lotty

lotty

Posted: 24 March 2007 at 12:29am | IP Logged

havent planned yet.......ya maybe go on a vacation with my family.

dislike- i always gain weight in summers coz of icecreams, softdrinks
like- i like bright clothes

Best memory of a summer vaccation?
best memory ...........hummmmmmmm ya spending summer vacations in NANITAL

lotty

CaLiiZ*DiiMe

IF-Sizzlerz

CaLiiZ*DiiMe

Posted: 29 April 2007 at 2:03am | IP Logged
no skoooool yayy haha

OnlyHope

IF-Stunnerz

OnlyHope

Posted: 29 April 2007 at 4:04pm | IP Logged

Visiting Pakistan this summer...two of my cousins are getting married..can't wait ! Tongue
Like..everything ! Well, only if there's something to do LOL 
Dislike...hot weather, but it doesn't matter when you got so much going on over the vacations Tongue

Best memory of a summer vaccation?
Last time I went to Pakistan, 3 years back Embarrassed 

preetysadia

IF-Dazzler

preetysadia

Posted: 30 April 2007 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kal-el

my plans for the summer?

To be more on IF LOL and chil out and start learning driving

What do i like/dislike about summer?

my Likes are that you hav ea long day to do lots of work and you can chill out and it seems life otherwise in winter the days are too small

my dislikes  not getting enough sleep at night

Best memory of summer vacation?

Not really all of them were good

*Shama*

*Shama*

IF Ladoo Prasad Yadav, IF Jai & Veeru

Posted: 04 May 2007 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
I used to love winters but after an unbearably long winter, I now love summers. I love so many things about it. The swarm of colorful butterflies that come around every summer, especially white and lime colored ones. Very pretty. I love going just natural - natural hair, no makeup... summer just gives out this young and fresh vibe. Heck, I even love the scent of sunscreens that people (including me) put on even more during the summer.

I love making practically gallons of iced tea during the summer and I love driving, the ac blasting cool air and the sun shining down on me.

Best of all, I love summer nights. It's those nights where you can just smell the air and it's so warm and the air is still yet a breeze blows gently every now and then. I love walking outside those nights.

I do take classes this summer. But it's alright.

Best of all, I get to see the love of my life this summer once again. :)

~globetrotter~

Groupbie

~globetrotter~

Posted: 06 May 2007 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
^ yup...yup...I feel you. I love summers too...long days full of sunshine, being able to go for long walks with my dogs and play with them in the park, being able to play tennis, swimming in the lake, long hikes, planning for road trips, eating ice lollies, fruity smells, sitting out enjoying the sunset, and going for cool evening walks...what's NOT to like about summer? I dont have any firm plans for summer...I'm not taking any classes so I'm going to be working for a while and then maybe I'll take a week's break and go on a roadtrip or something...let's see...for now, i'm just taking it one day at a time and loving all the sunshine! :)

Post Reply New Post

Go to top