Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

datspreets

IF-Veteran Member

datspreets

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 04 March 2007 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Summers are here! well almost!

It's a time to laze around, leran something new, nurture your hobbies, go on a road trip, visit cousins, meet your grandparents....eat mangoes, imlis and ofcourse watch loads of TV and become an IF addict LOL

What are your plans for this summer?
What do you like/dislike most about summers?
Best memory of a summer vaccation?

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Best thing about summers?" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 04 March 2007 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Preets, there's 3 and half months to go before summer vacation which is what I am anticipating for the most. Let's keep the fingers crossed!

Umm.... Read as much as I can, Write new stories, and of course make it on top of the IF Addict list. EmbarrassedLOL

I love summers mainly because of summer vacation .Loads of free time to myself and all the craziness! Dislike... umm.. the sweat! I get very sweaty in summers... But then all the more excuse to bath. LOL

Hmm.. many... when I thought of a cool idea of a story.. spent hours on IF... Trip to Pakistan... many more.

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 05 March 2007 at 5:13am | IP Logged

my plans for the summer?

Well am looking forward to some chill time, time to myself maybe a vacation to either pakistan or malaysia for a few weeks. Catchin up with my mates who i have missed. Smile

What do i like/dislike about summer?

my like is the chill time, hardly any traffic on the roads, meeting my friends and going on holiday. LOL

my dislikes are like naina's getting sweaty and not getting enough sleep cos of the humidity at night. Embarrassed

Best memory of summer vacation?

best vacation 8 weeks in pakistan in 1992, it was my uncles wedding an i met cousins who i had never seen before and the bestest of all getting in trouble everyday,childhood the best days of your life. LOL

Edited by kal-el - 05 March 2007 at 5:15am

Tearšrops

Tearšrops

Posted: 11 March 2007 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kal-el

What do i like/dislike about summer?

my dislikes are like naina's getting sweaty and not getting enough sleep cos of the humidity at night. Embarrassed

LOLLOL OMG
I'm planning to go out and chill during the summer. Maybe watch lots of movies too. Do all the things i couldn't do during the hols.
I love the fact that summer also means holidays! I love dressing summery.
ICE-CREAM Big smile - of course, can only get lots of it in the summer. I love ice-cream and ice lollies Mmmm! The days are also longer when it's summer which is a ++
I love summer!
I dislike the fact that end of year exams are in the summer so i have to sit home revising while the weather outside is gorgeousOuch
Usually, summer is the time i get to meet up with my friends. Its the one time everyones not really busy but sometimes some of us are away on hols. So my memories are usually days out with my friends.

mesmerized

Goldie

mesmerized

Posted: 12 March 2007 at 5:00am | IP Logged
try to go around as many places as poss

like - a change from the cold .... n bright whether mkes my skin glow
dislike - hving to be at wrk when its niz n sunny outside *sigh*

going to bangladesh Cry

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 13 March 2007 at 1:52pm | IP Logged

hmm...studying...but also will enjoy...studying because I have a hard exam coming up Cry

hmm...I like how we have so much time to enjoy...how sisters r home..so bugging them LOL and sleeping till late everyday LOL hot weather makes me kinda feel tired...so don't like that...I hate the rains too...specially when u plan to go to park or something and then u find out that its gonna rain Cry

hmm...last summer...I had a lot of fun..I was off for one month..enjoyed to the fullest Smile

eexxoottiicc

IF-Rockerz

eexxoottiicc

Posted: 19 March 2007 at 2:35pm | IP Logged

To be honest i hateeee summerLOLbut here we goo lol:

hmmm eat ICE CREAM lmaoooLOL

I hatee summer so theres nothing to like about itLOL

Hmm erm nothing reallyOuchLOL

~Anji~

Goldie

~Anji~

Posted: 20 March 2007 at 6:56pm | IP Logged

Umm..last summer i went to the beach..and man did i have tons of fun...so i am planning to go to the beach with family friends..sleep ALOT...and umm

I like how i can sleep lots..and ummm...and u know how when it rains for like five mins..and then its sunny again..many i love to go outside in that weather.and yea i also like eating...and what i hate is that i wake up at like 12 and than i have a headache for a looong time... :(

umm...summer of last year..i had soo much fun with family friends!!!

Edited by Aftab's Anjali - 20 March 2007 at 6:56pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top