Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

snowflake0555

IF-Sizzlerz

snowflake0555

Posted: 03 March 2007 at 10:44pm | IP Logged

TeenTelevision Parties with Hannah Montana!

Jan 19, 2007 - Lynn Barker

Let's set the scene; you're at the classy Ritz Carlton hotel in Pasadena, California. It's an unseasonably cold January night so the ABC all-star party is being held in the ballroom. A connecting veranda has been screened in against the cold. Inside is a very clubby atmosphere complete with cool lighting, white sofas, lots of food and some little tables with containers of weird egg-like decorations glowing blue from within. The whole party is decked out with columns on which are placed back-lit pictures of cast members from all the ABC shows and we noted, during the evening that, as the stars arrived, almost all of them went around looking for their picture. Hey, it's like finding yourself in your school yearbook. "Hope I don't look dorky." TV stars are just like us.

The Hannah Montana soundtrack topped the charts in 2006.
Credit: Disney

We made the rounds and chatted with a ton of hot actors from some of your fave TV shows. First up; the lead galpals from "Hannah Montana" Miley Cyrus and Emily Osment, both looking chic. We ran into Miley's dad Billy Ray and he led us to his daughter. Listen in....

TeenTelevision: Miley, have you had to make a choice between recording and your TV show?

Miley: Right now we're working on season two but on the weekends and Mondays, I go in and record my album.

TeenTelevision: So when will it be ready?

Miley: In the summer.

TeenTelevision: Who would you die to have on your show?

Miley: We're having Jesse McCartney tomorrow! He'll be my boyfriend on the show so we're excited. He's awesome, such a cool guy. It's kind of weird because he's one of my friends.

TeenTelevision: Do you have any ambitions to write or direct?

Miley: Every once in a while I'll throw out ideas but I'm not really good at that kind of thing. Sometimes I'll tell the producers 'I have a really cool idea for this' or 'this would be a cool joke to throw in there'.

Miley Cyrus stars as Hannah Montana.

TeenTelevision: What kinds of designers do you like to wear?

Miley: Juicy, the cool jeans stuff.

TeenTelevision: What do you think of the young women in Hollywood who are always making the tabloids for over-partying? Any chance of you going that route?

Miley: My dad would kill me!! He'd lock me in the closet so definitely not. I go out with a bunch of friends.

TeenTelevision: Who do you listen to in music?

Miley: Hilary Duff and Kelly Clarkson; a lot of the people who are a lot like me.

TeenTelevision: What can you tell us about the show that is coming up next season?

Miley: We've got a new school, new friends, all new things to do. Totally new outlook.

Whoops, somebody is dragging Miley away but here comes Emily Osment who plays Miley's friend Lilly on the show...

TeenTelevision: Hey Emily, do you get to have much input into your role on "Hannah Montana"?

Emily: Yeah, I think I'm in a position now to have that sort of input in the show. The writers and I have a great relationship. If I feel like something is wrong with the character, the writers are older and we're kids so we'll just tell them 'we don't really say that anymore'. But, the writers all have young sons so it's easy but we're all allowed our input.

Miley and Emily on Hannah Montana.

TeenTelevision: Are you and Miley Cyrus friends in real life?

Emily: Of course, yeah. She's over there [indicates Miley at the buffet] and we're going to be spending some time together. We live really close together so it's fun.

TeenTelevision: Do you still ask your older brother Haley Joel anything about the business or are you just doing your own thing now?

Emily: No. But, I think my brother always supported me a lot and my dad was my acting coach for a lot of shows.

TeenTelevision: Is there anything you think you might have missed by going directly into show biz and not leading a "normal" life?

Emily: Well, I am in high school right now so I'm taking a few weeks off. I go to a private high school. When I'm not working, I do go to school and that is a little tough sometimes because I don't get to see my friends all that often. I do have them come down to the set to see me but I don't get to spend as much time with them as "normal" kids would.

TeenTelevision: Do you find that your friends are okay with what you do or are they a little jealous?

Emily: They're fine with it. I have friends in the business and out. It's great to just widen my horizons.

TeenTelevision: If Miley's character were a real musical artist, does she make the kind of music you would normally listen to?

Emily: I think so but I'm more the old rock 'n roll type. I like the Red Hot Chili Peppers, just rock and roll. I like K.T. Tunstall but she's country. I'm all over the place.

Emily stars as Lilly on Hannah Montana.

TeenTelevision: Is there a clothing designer you would love to wear?

Emily: I really like BCBG and Juicy is good. I love Coach designer purses and Dooney and Bourke.

TeenTelevision: Are you going to want to write and direct when you grow up?

Emily: Definitely. Oh course. I will definitely want to act in front of the camera as well as work behind the camera and master all aspects of acting.

TeenTelevision: Advice to teens who want to act?

Emily: Just stick with it. Get yourself out there to auditions and have some fun with it.

TeenTelevision: Who would you like to see guest star on the show?

Emily: Paul McCartney. That would be really cool! He's a legend.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anastacia

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "*Hanna Montana (Miley Cyrus) Interview*" in Disney World forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sweetangel93

sweetangel93

Posted: 03 March 2007 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
thank you snowflake! i really enjoyed reading the interview!
Hug -sana

*Pinky Rulez*

IF-Dazzler

*Pinky Rulez*

Posted: 04 March 2007 at 4:16am | IP Logged

thnx!! Tongue

bamboo21

bamboo21

Posted: 04 March 2007 at 6:42am | IP Logged

Moderator's Note:
Post edited. Don't attack members. This is a warning!

Edited by Belle1989 - 04 March 2007 at 8:53am

snowflake0555

IF-Sizzlerz

snowflake0555

Posted: 05 March 2007 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
ur welcome

Fallen_Nzel

Fallen_Nzel

Posted: 06 March 2007 at 10:24am | IP Logged
thx very much..i luved reading dat..n ma fren iz going 2 meet Hannah montana!how luky iz c..

belle_dame

belle_dame

Kituu...Fan #1 Contest Winner

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 12:24am | IP Logged
thanks a lot...enjoyed reading that!

daniel_4ever

IF-Rockerz

daniel_4ever

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 11:19am | IP Logged
hey.. thanks..

i hope the put up the 2 nd season of hannah montana here in india.. coz i would love to c it

Post Reply New Post

Go to top