Writers Corner

The Shadow Quest-NEW chappie!!! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

coolniyu

IF-Dazzler

coolniyu

Harry Potter Crossword winner

Posted: 15 March 2007 at 4:15am | IP Logged
awwwwwwww its amazing Embarrassed!! yea confusion is gettin less confused LOL
so now each of dem are abt to find out more abt the shadow quest Embarrassed n so r we Wink cnt w8 Big smile pleej upd8 soon Embarrassed
btw the jade encklace wit magical powers>>reminds me of a story wich ysh n me rote looooooooong back abt a gem wit magical powers Big smileLOL....smthin abt SAM,rmmbr ysh? Evil SmileLOLWink
cont soon nutzie Embarrassed n hey luv the font Big smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Shadow Quest-NEW chappie!!! (Page 2)" in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~Sirius*Ysh~

IF-Dazzler

~Sirius*Ysh~

Oct Fest Winners - Harry Potter Forum!

Posted: 16 March 2007 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
yup...
first of all loved it... i see whispers of romance are starting... niceee

and groige seems cute Embarrassed and very very very well written stroy... im getting the hang of ur style and really like it!!!

Mini786

IF-Dazzler

Mini786

Posted: 17 March 2007 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Nutzzz... Hug
Wonderful story..
Yes, got me a lil confused in the prologue, but after this first chapter, I actually get it, and its less confusing..
I love hte way your going with this, and you have an awsome style of writing..
Continue soon!
Big smile

-Mahak-

Prenz~13

IF-Rockerz

Prenz~13

Posted: 18 March 2007 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Clap Clap WOW!! This had me hooked,right from the prologue!! Embarrassed
Seems really interesting!!!! Big smile
Great work, Clap Clap I luved the way you introduced new characters...it just moved on so smoothly!! Big smile
I can't wait to read more,especially about the Shadow Quest!! Embarrassed And ya, I see some really cute romance too!!! Wink Embarrassed
Please continue soon!!!! Embarrassed Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top