India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin - Daily Update

3rd August 2004 (Page 2)

FreshAir Groupbie
FreshAir
FreshAir

Posted: 04 August 2004 at 8:19am | IP Logged

Purab is really stupid for meeting Arundhati outside Jassi's home unless this is all part of his master plan - which just makes him all the more diabolical. He is getting super creepy now. But he has the advantage of knowing what was written in Jassi's diary.

Btw - strange how Jassi didn't write anything about Kohinoor in her diary. Unless Purab just read the pages that had "I love you Armaan-Sir" scrawled across it.

Technically Arundhati doesn't know or shouldn't know the relationship between Purab and Jassi and Armaan. So to save her hide she should be honest and say that it was one of her clients or something. Or better yet - Boss!

Finally JJKN gets interesting again. I am glad.

jademonkey13 Groupbie
jademonkey13
jademonkey13

Posted: 04 August 2004 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Why does PUrab keep following Arundati? He had just talked to her and heard that she was going to try to get info from Raj, then why is he stalking her??!!!
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 04 August 2004 at 9:58am | IP Logged

Arundhati isn't being stalked. The basic plan is that Purab will remain invisible and observe everything and monitor Arundhati's progress and Arundhati KNOWS and AGREES with the plan.

SANDY Goldie
SANDY
SANDY

Posted: 04 August 2004 at 10:39am | IP Logged
  I'm glad the show is getting little interesting now. At least its not Armaan Sir....Armaan Sir all the time. I was so fed up with him and looking at and seeing how he uses Jassi all the time. Now there's something else besides Armaan.
Morgoth IF-Rockerz
Morgoth
Morgoth

Posted: 04 August 2004 at 11:28am | IP Logged

Depends on each one's perspective. I was completely bored during the Armaan-Jassi scenes. In fact, Armaan's absence from the show made the episodes more enjoyable for me...

OK, OK...i know I'm going to get bashed, but I'm pretty sure that Armaan Fans would say the same thing for Purab.

RTee IF-Sizzlerz
RTee
RTee

Posted: 04 August 2004 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jodi

Interesting? I find this to be the low point of the whole show... It is total nonsense.

Jodi

We have not seen the "whole show" yet. Who know how many more low/high points there are yet to come. I think we are at the one-third mark Confused.

Honestly, one-to-one love stories should not last for more than 6 months on the telly. They would be more tightly knit and interesting to watch. Which is why Ekta Kapoor does so well for herself. Every 6 months (is that too much) each of her heroines is romancing someone else. Which is how they marry every guy in the serial not related by blood at least once by the end of the endless shows.
surnita Goldie
surnita
surnita

Posted: 05 August 2004 at 4:43pm | IP Logged
Better stuff is to come once the character of Purub is out of the way. 

Go to top