Ms. Bholi Bhali thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Assalam-o-Alikum,

Pakistani Serials Forum is a new family, and as we are getting to know eachother, we learn what is wrong and what is right. One thing which is bugging me for a while, and Thanks to Scorpian for bringing this up to me.

Well the problem is the use of word "Paki". It is a racist word. and is used in a wrong way. This word was made from the word "Peggi" and is highly racists and offensive.

Therefore I requests all members to Please Avoid using this word in our clean conversation/chat.

Thanks For your Co-operation.

Regards,
Pakistani Serials Forum's Mod's Team!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
really?...IM SHOCKED...i didnt know it was a "bad word" i just thought yea its a short form of the word pakistani...ok i promise never to use it again....but what about my ID?

Yup it is, its quite insulting.

anyways, If u really want to change ur ID, then u can ask Vijay. He might can help you out.

😕

Anything you want, I will not force you on this matter.

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail

😕i dun wanna have an insulting ID but i cant think of anything else

shud i change it or jus leave it?

as u wish,

you can have Princess of Pak/Pakistani Sehzadi.

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
aww i like pakistani shehzadi...........mite change it 2 dat....dunno
anam2004 thumbnail
hain... really??? "Paki" is an insult??!!😲

hmm Saba Jee, I don't think so! it's short for Pakistan na, and waisay bhi why should we mind if someone calls us paki.. we're proud to be one na!😊

-anam

well, take it this way Anum, if someone gives u a gali. will u go around and tell ppl u are that gali, I explained in the first post of this thread, where it came from.

Pakistan's short form can be Pak too. and saying Pakistani doesn't take a lot of energy.

anam2004 thumbnail
Ahan.. Saba, well explained!! hmm.. aacha from now on we'll say Pakistani yaan Pak bhi theek hai..