~~**Panchi Bora Fanclub**~~ (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 94

ruksaar_khan

IF-Dazzler

ruksaar_khan

Posted: 24 July 2007 at 9:17am | IP Logged
wow dii awsome siggy... n grt pics...
panchi looks really sweet in that dulhan's dress..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~**Panchi Bora Fanclub**~~ (Page 7)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ruksaar_khan

IF-Dazzler

ruksaar_khan

Posted: 24 July 2007 at 9:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by starbellz_21

me sure, by time panchi will grow as an actor..

surely dii..., she's just entered the industry n by time she'll definitely make it big...

rajeevlicious

IF-Rockerz

rajeevlicious

Posted: 24 July 2007 at 11:04am | IP Logged
K Factor!

Alkesh Sharma

Chandigarh, July 22: Both these actors have things in common they are young and have immense potential. Playing the lead characters in Kayamat of Balaji Production, they have bagged their dream roles with much ease. Meet TV actors Jay Bhanushali and Panchi Bora, who are the stars of Star network.

Having Fun
A True Mumbaia at heart, Jay Bhanushali alias Neev in Kayamat, is a fun loving intransigent fan of star cricketer Dhoni and once wanted to become a cricketer. But then as destiny would have it, his sister motivated him to try modeling. "Ekta Kapoor's creative team noticed me in the rediffmail.com add and offered me this role," smiles this cutie, who was earlier seen in Dhoom Machao Dhoom on Disney channel. "I love to make people laugh. The reel character of Neev is very close to real Jay, because at heart I too am very lively and am always playing pranks. It imparts great satisfaction when peopl

Jay, who didn't take any formal training in acting, now considers acting to be the last station in life, he asserts, "It's great to be associated with the top-most productions of the country. Besides, Kayamat is different from others. Despite of it's 11 pm slot, people love to watch it and it's TRPs are very high. "

Bollywood's not my cup of tea
PANCHI Bora aka Prachi in Kayamat, has grown up seeing Balaji serials. "I am happy to be a part of 'Naya Sadasya' award of Balaji," she says adding that her stint with Balaji started in 2005, when she gave auditions for MTV talent hunt. "At that time I was studying in Pune. It was pure masti for me as I didn't know anything about acting. But I got selected and landing up in a role in 'Kitni Mast Hai Zindgi' on MTV."

Speaking about her role in Kayamat, she chips in, "I am playing the role of a Gujju girl, who is much-protected by her family and best friend Neev. But suddenly she looses her father and she is made to leave her best friend and marry against her wish. To make things worse she has a step-sister." From an army background, she is also studying side by side and is in the final year of graduation. She's also done add films for Cadbury, Fair and Lovely, Colgate et al, and is from Assam. About films, she adds, "Films are not my cup of tea, but if Balaji offers me a role and that too against Tushar Kapoor then I will certainly grab it."

http://cities.expressindia.com/fullstory.php?newsid=247157

rajeevlicious

IF-Rockerz

rajeevlicious

Posted: 02 August 2007 at 12:55am | IP Logged
Prachi Bora
[27 Jul 2007]

"I DON'T WANT TO GET PHYSICAL WITH ANYONE BEFORE MARRIAGE"

CUTE, INNOCENT AND THE QUINTESSENTIAL GIRL-NEXT-DOOR THAT'S PRACHI BORA FOR YOU. EVERYONE'S ADORABLE PRACHI IN KAYAMATH, IS NOT MUCH DIFFERENT FROM THE DOE-EYED, VULNERABLE CHARACTER SHE PLAYS ON THE SMALL SCREEN. SHE IS TOO CONSCIOUS TO POSE IN A REVEALING OUTFIT AND OUR SHUTTERBUG HAS A LOT OF CONVINCING TO DO BEFORE SHE DECIDES TO SHED HER INHIBITIONS. DRESSED IN AN OFF-SHOULDER DRESS AND BEADS, SHE EXUDES POISE AND GRACE AS SHE SMILES THAT MEGA-WATT SMILE FOR THE CAMERA. GIFTED WITH A FLAWLESS FACE, A RADIANT SMILE AND CHARMING DEMEANOUR, PANCHI OPENS UP TO SHOWTIME IN A TITILLATING TALKATHON.

ST: Insecurities among actors are a part and parcel of showbiz. How do you handle them?

PB: My co-star in Kayamat, Barkha Bisht, would often get insecure when a love scene would be picturised on her ex-boyfriend Karan Singh. Besides, she was not the main lead. As a newcomer, I was scared of facing the camera and she would make me feel even more conscious and fan out a signal that I would never be able to make it. But after so many episodes, I have shown my potential and everyone knows where I stand now.

ST: Throw some light on the casting couch and what has been your observation over all these years?

PB: I don't think the casting couch exists in the TV industry. Maybe it holds true in case of movies. But I am not keen for films as they aren't my cup of tea.

ST: How would you react if a girl made a pass at you?

PB: I would be amused if a girl makes a pass at me. In my college days, I used to be a jhalli and would always dress up in rags so no one would ever find me hot enough to make a pass. I think my smile and my simplicity are my only weapons. When Ekta Kapoor was auditioning me for Kayamath, she said that my innocence would work for me and she told me not to change myself and be the way I am.

ST: Tell us about your college crushes.

PB: There were lots of them. But all my crushes used to get crushed. In college, the guys whom I liked would never give me bhaav and those who were quite eyesores would hit on me and I would just run away (laughs).

ST: What was your first date like?

PB: It happened when I was 18. When I recall it now, I find it kiddish. He was in my college. We went for a movie and had coffee later. But he was too shy and we hardly talked. For me, my dream date would be nice weather, a long drive and a cup of coffee.

ST: Would you ever go out on a blind date?

PB: I haven't tried it yet. I find it scary but if the guy turns out to be nice, then it could be amazing too.

ST: How far would you go on a first date?

PB: I won't even allow the guy to hold my hand (giggles).

ST: How do you react when men flirt with you?

PB: I think guys are very good at flirting and they know all the tricks to woo a woman. I feel flirting is an art. Even I have tried flirting. Once I went to a party where I saw this cute guy. I tried flirting with him but he started hitting on my sister who's very simple. It was then that I learnt that simplicity always takes you places.

ST: What's your wildest fantasy?

PB: It has to be an exotic date with Mr. Right. I am a beach bum. So it would be a date on a beach with soft music played in the background and flowers adding to the ambience. Or it could be a cruise with nobody to disturb us. A breathtaking sunset would make it all the more pretty and romantic. My Mr. Right has to be either like Brad Pitt or John Abraham. Alas! Brad has Angelina and John has Bipasha. So all the desirable men are already hooked!

ST: Some men always look upon actresses as easy bait. How do you react to such perceptions?

PB: That's true. Many people think that now that I have entered showbiz, I would start drinking and smoking. But it's very unfair to generalise. There are both good and bad girls here. It's the Indian audience's propensity to stereotype actors to be loose, hedonist and eccentric. I feel that life should be lived in moderation and limits should not be crossed.

ST: Does the fact that so many people desire you excite you?

PB: It feels nice when people compliment you. I have a fan club but no one calls me hot and sexy. Everyone calls me sweet, cute and innocent. And I prefer it that way.

ST: What do you think about open marriages?

PB: I find open marriages to be strange and weird. I think the basis of any relationship is commitment and faithfulness. If love, which is the vital ingredient, is missing, then it ceases to remain a true relationship. As far as live-in relationships are concerned, each to his own. If it works for you, it's okay, but if it doesn't work, then it's bad. If individuals are comfortable, they can go ahead with it. Personally I do not believe in a live-in relationship, as my parents will never support me.

ST: Do you see yourself in a purely physical relationship?

PB: Not at all. I don't want to get physical with anyone before marriage.

ST: They say men have always sex on their minds. You agree.

PB: Yes. Some of them do think about sex most of the time.

ST: Do you think we attach too much importance to issues like pre-marital sex and virginity of a woman while men who sleep around are considered macho?

PB: I completely agree that Indian families have double standards when it comes to giving freedom to girls and guys. A boy can go and have affairs but people are too judgmental about a girl doing the same. Our culture doesn't approve of losing virginity before marriage and I also believe in that. If you have been into relationships before marriage then you should not hide it from your husband when you get married.

ST: Do you think men like women who are dominating in bed or would it hurt their male egos?

PB: It depends who the girl is. If the girl is good-looking then I don't think they would mind being passive (laughs).

ST: Would you take back a man who has strayed in a relationship, if he regretted it later?

PB: My Mr. Right has to be smart, intelligent, loving and 100 per cent committed. If I catch him fooling around then I would just dump him.

ST: How would you react if someone told you that you're a gay icon?

PB: I think girls are very observant and a better judge at analyzing other girls' looks and beauty. Even I check out other girls and see their clothes and style sense.

ST: Do you think the world moves on money and sex?

PB: I agree. You work for money and sex adds to the happiness. But these two can't be everything. In order to be happy, you need to be true to yourself and honest. But if you are only craving physical pleasure then you can never get happiness.

ST: The female nude form is considered to be a work of art, while male nudes are referred to as disgusting. Comment.

PB: Females are no doubt far more beautiful but who can forget the awesome Greek Gods!

ST: Which part of the male anatomy turns you on?

PB: I think it's the overall physique that matters. And the innocence in the guy's eyes is also important. The way some guys look at girls is quite a turn off. Looks, of course, do matter, but in the end, girls fall for a guy's personality, which has to be really strong. Guys though, are too dumb to always fall for a sexy figure.

Manish Mishra

sweet @s candy

IF-Dazzler

sweet @s candy

Posted: 03 August 2007 at 6:16pm | IP Logged

hi can i join

rajeevlicious

IF-Rockerz

rajeevlicious

Posted: 04 August 2007 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweet @s candy

hi can i join

surely.... welcome to d fc dear...Embarrassed

ruksaar_khan

IF-Dazzler

ruksaar_khan

Posted: 04 August 2007 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by starbellz_21

K Factor!

Alkesh Sharma

Chandigarh, July 22: Both these actors have things in common they are young and have immense potential. Playing the lead characters in Kayamat of Balaji Production, they have bagged their dream roles with much ease. Meet TV actors Jay Bhanushali and Panchi Bora, who are the stars of Star network.

Having Fun
A True Mumbaia at heart, Jay Bhanushali alias Neev in Kayamat, is a fun loving intransigent fan of star cricketer Dhoni and once wanted to become a cricketer. But then as destiny would have it, his sister motivated him to try modeling. "Ekta Kapoor's creative team noticed me in the rediffmail.com add and offered me this role," smiles this cutie, who was earlier seen in Dhoom Machao Dhoom on Disney channel. "I love to make people laugh. The reel character of Neev is very close to real Jay, because at heart I too am very lively and am always playing pranks. It imparts great satisfaction when peopl

Jay, who didn't take any formal training in acting, now considers acting to be the last station in life, he asserts, "It's great to be associated with the top-most productions of the country. Besides, Kayamat is different from others. Despite of it's 11 pm slot, people love to watch it and it's TRPs are very high. "

Bollywood's not my cup of tea
PANCHI Bora aka Prachi in Kayamat, has grown up seeing Balaji serials. "I am happy to be a part of 'Naya Sadasya' award of Balaji," she says adding that her stint with Balaji started in 2005, when she gave auditions for MTV talent hunt. "At that time I was studying in Pune. It was pure masti for me as I didn't know anything about acting. But I got selected and landing up in a role in 'Kitni Mast Hai Zindgi' on MTV."

Speaking about her role in Kayamat, she chips in, "I am playing the role of a Gujju girl, who is much-protected by her family and best friend Neev. But suddenly she looses her father and she is made to leave her best friend and marry against her wish. To make things worse she has a step-sister." From an army background, she is also studying side by side and is in the final year of graduation. She's also done add films for Cadbury, Fair and Lovely, Colgate et al, and is from Assam. About films, she adds, "Films are not my cup of tea, but if Balaji offers me a role and that too against Tushar Kapoor then I will certainly grab it."

http://cities.expressindia.com/fullstory.php?newsid=247157

LOL LOL, tusshar kapoor.... Seems she wanna work wid balaji for her films too..!!

ruksaar_khan

IF-Dazzler

ruksaar_khan

Posted: 04 August 2007 at 7:31am | IP Logged
she looks gorgeous here.... Embarrassed Embarrassed

Post Reply New Post

Go to top