~~**Panchi Bora Fanclub**~~ (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 94

rajeevlicious

IF-Rockerz

rajeevlicious

Posted: 12 June 2007 at 2:14am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "~~**Panchi Bora Fanclub**~~ (Page 5)" in Celebrity Fan Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rajeevlicious

IF-Rockerz

rajeevlicious

Posted: 12 June 2007 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Kayamath follows Kasamh Se all the way to Turkey

It hasn't even been a week since the Kasamh Se team left for Turkey and already Balaji Telefilms has decided to shoot an episode of Kayamath in Turkey.

Next >

There will be a new twist in the show for which this outdoor shoot has been organized. The team going to Turkey consists of Prachi (Panchi Bora), Neev (Jai Bhanushali), Ayesha (Sanjeeda Sheikh), Alap (Bharat Shah) and also Shabbir Ahluwalia as Milind, who will make his return.

Panchi Bora, leading lady of the show, says, "I'm very excited to go to Turkey but at the same time I will miss my mother as my sister was
marriedrecently. She isn't too happy about me going but she knows it's my job. I've never been to Turkey. I haven't decided what to shop for because I'm such a shopaholic but yes, if I see something unique I will definitely pick it up."

"There is a lot of work to be done and most probably we will have some time to hang out in the night. Our schedule is very hectic these days so I won't be packing my bags, my mother will do that for me." she giggled.

Jai Bhanushali (Neev) also spoke with us. "I'm going to Turkey for the first time so I'm very excited. I have heard that Turkey is very costly but my mom has told me to buy
carpets which are supposedly famous for. My best pal Naman Shaw is there so I will find out everything from him and my co-star Bharat Shah (Alap), who knows every nook and corner of Turkey. The whole crew is relying on him." He also joked, "our Guru Mata Ekta Kapoor is also there. So parties will definitely be arranged after the shoot."

The actor kept silent about the track of the serial but dropped a little hint. "In Turkey, things will get worse for Prachi and Ayesha (Sanjeeda Sheikh) and Milind (Shabbir Ahluwalia) will be the cause of it."

Sanjeeda Sheikh adds, "I'm very excited to go to Turkey and after shooting I'm not going to rest at all. I'm going to shop with Panchi whenever we're not filming."

The Kasamh Se team will be returning on the 14th, which is also the day the Kayamath team will fly out to Turkey.

• Dhanashri Kulkarni        &nbs p;
  • Tuesday, 12 June, 2007
  •  

rajeevlicious

IF-Rockerz

rajeevlicious

Posted: 12 June 2007 at 7:39am | IP Logged
    panchi's such a shopoholic..!! LOL seems sanjeeda n panchi are good frnds...

ruksaar_khan

IF-Dazzler

ruksaar_khan

Posted: 13 June 2007 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
    yup dii.., seems d same to me.. LOL
    btw the video was awesome.., the song suited the clips so perfectly...too good ha Clap

ruksaar_khan

IF-Dazzler

ruksaar_khan

Posted: 13 June 2007 at 1:39pm | IP Logged
    n btw.., thanks for posting those lovely pics.., i loved the one where she's got a flower in her hand.., just choo chweet.. Embarrassed i like her smile in d other one too...
    n ur siggy is just too good ha..!! Tongue

ruksaar_khan

IF-Dazzler

ruksaar_khan

Posted: 14 June 2007 at 12:11am | IP Logged

watch  Panchi in cadbury's ad..
    she looks so young n different..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=qDuUIww9AIU

(credit goes to jenny1000 from kayamath forum)

Edited by ruksaar_khan - 14 June 2007 at 12:11am

rajeevlicious

IF-Rockerz

rajeevlicious

Posted: 14 June 2007 at 2:34am | IP Logged
    ah..!! she looks soo different in dat ad

ruksaar_khan

IF-Dazzler

ruksaar_khan

Posted: 17 June 2007 at 7:10am | IP Logged

Originally posted by starbellz_21

ah..!! she looks soo different in dat ad

yes dii.., even i cudnt figure it out it was actually her..she looks so young n different..

Post Reply New Post

Go to top