Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rajeevlicious thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

Originally posted by: ruksaar_khan

i just saw yesterday's episode of kayamth n panchi was lookng really very pretty..., i like her acting too! 😳 😳
i hvnt seen her first serial, can anybody pls tell me sumthing bout her first serial... 😊

hey ruku gud to see u active here 😊 , yes panchi was looking very pretty..

here first serial was 'kitni mast hai zindagi' which was aired on mtv as its first daily serial. Panchi played the character of ananya, a small town girl who works in a radio station... Basically it was a youth oriented series..

ruksaar_khan thumbnail
Originally posted by: starbellz_21

hey ruku gud to see u active here 😊 , yes panchi was looking very pretty..

here first serial was 'kitni mast hai zindagi' which was aired on mtv as its first daily serial. Panchi played the character of ananya, a small town girl who works in a radio station... Basically it was a youth oriented series..

oh..u mean she played the role of rj huh??? sounds interesting... n e ways thx for dat info dii 😊

ruksaar_khan thumbnail
here are sum pics of panchi..

ruksaar_khan thumbnail
she really looks so pretty 😳 😳 😳
rajeevlicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: wadhwaniki

i would love to join this fc

most welcome dear 🤗

rajeevlicious thumbnail

oh..u mean she played the role of rj huh??? sounds interesting... n e ways thx for dat info dii 😊

yes , she played the role of rj 😊 ..

rajeevlicious thumbnail

she really looks so pretty 😳 😳 😳

yes she does... 😊

cool pics haa 😉....

rajeevlicious thumbnail

Panchi finds college boring
Ansy Austin
Friday, March 09, 2007  23:59 IST

Nevertheless, the leading lady of 'Kayamath' wants to do her MBA abroad

She was previously seen as Ananya in the show 'Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi'. Few endorsements later, Panchi Vora was approached by Balaji for 'Kayamath' (Star Plus) to play the role of Prachi.

Panchi vs Prachi
Panchi says, "Prachi is a simple, shy girl who is the apple of her father's eye. Her world encompasses her family and best friend (played by Jay Bhanushali)." She continues, "I'm confident as I am used to the camera. The entire team is like a family. Jay is very friendly and he is good-looking too."  She further adds,  "I am not as shy as Prachi. But yes I am family-oriented and have  values like her. In fact, any girl can relate to her."

Star vs student
As a child Panchi never dreamt that she would act. Panchi says, "It just happened by chance when I auditioned in Pune for 'Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi'." Interestingly, Panchi is still studying and is presently doing her SYBA from Ferguson College in Pune. Panchi confesses that she is not missing college.

"I find it boring. But I want to do my MBA abroad. I'm also interested in mass media . I hope to become the creative head of Balaji someday," she laughs.

http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?NewsID=1083938

Edited by starbellz_21 - 17 years ago
rajeevlicious thumbnail
well... at times i too find college boring 😆 😆
.noone. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: starbellz_21

hey welcome to the fc dear... 🤗

hv a grt time n be active ha 😉

Well i'll try to be regular