Originally posted by: starbellz_21

well... at times i too find college boring πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

yes dii , same here. I guess panchi is like us only πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

ruksaar_khan thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
hey dii wats happening? why this fc isnt active πŸ˜•
ruksaar_khan thumbnail

hey frnds.., this is the siggy of our fc... thanks to kashish for making such a beautiful siggies... do use it!!!

luv,

ruksaar πŸ˜›

ruksaar_khan thumbnail
Panchi confused about her future plans

Panchi Bora aka Prachi Shah from Kayamath, who has just given her S.Y.B.A. exams from Ferguson College in Pune, is unsure about how she will balance her shooting schedule and studies.

"Both T.Y. and acting are very important. Ferguson is very strict as far as attendance is concerned but I haven't yet spoken with my principal as he is very strict," said Panchi.

So will she change her college because of her hectic schedule?" I haven't decided yet. I'm confused because I don't want to miss my studies. It's a very important year education wise. Let's see."

"If there is no choice, I may have to do correspondence but I don't like the idea because you hardly study anything while doing it. I will be able to tell you my plans precisely only after the results are out," she added.

When asked about which college in Mumbai she would prefer to study in, she said, "I would choose Mithibai. I have heard many good things about that college."

Is she prepared to leave acting for studies? "No. I'm the lead in Kayamath, how can I leave my role. I'm enjoying being Prachi."

"At present I can't really think much about my studies as our shooting schedule is very hectic. We are lacking behind in terms of having a bank of episodes. So I'm just concentrating on my script," revealed a clearly puzzled Panchi.

source: indya.com
ruksaar_khan thumbnail
aww...poor gul..!!! i hpe she manages both
ruksaar_khan thumbnail

Persistent yes, pushy no

From playing the bold and extroverted radio jockey Ananya in 'Kitni Mast Hai Zindagi' (MTV) to playing the quintessential shy girl, dreaming of her knight in shining armour in 'Kayamath' (Star Plus), Panchi  Bora has attempted the diverse.

Panchi says, "Both the serials that I have done are not typical saas-bahu soaps. At least 'Kayamath' isn't one till now. But you never know when a change in the storyline would become mandatory." While 'Kayamath' offered Panchi a comeback after a break, it has also given a platform to actor Sanjeeda (plays Ayesha) to showcase her potential as an actor. Doesn't Sanjeeda's meaty role make her feel insecure? Panchi appears unperturbed as she says, "No, I am not insecure. I am confident. I believe you get what you are destined to. You don't have to run behind it."

Panchi emphasises further, "I don't believe in the rat race. I concentrate on one show at a time."

Is that why she maintains a low profile? She replies, "I am still studying. So that keeps me occupied. Also, I am not from Mumbai. After 'Kitni…' ended, I went back to Pune to continue my studies. So I don't have too many friends here. Maybe if I had friends, I would have partied."

Quiz her if she is dating someone and Panchi asserts, "I don't have anyone in my life at the moment. And even if I had, I wouldn't like to share it with anyone."

Panchi elaborates on what she's passionate about saying, "I come from a defence background. Hence I have travelled a lot and still enjoy doing it. And no matter how busy I am, I make it a point to watch the latest releases," says Panchi who is waiting to see 'Shrek 3'.
Edited by ruksaar_khan - 16 years ago
rajeevlicious thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruksaar_khan

hey dii wats happening? why this fc isnt active πŸ˜•

awww..., dont worry dear.. n im sorriiee 4 not being active here.. btw thanks for posting the siggies here...

rajeevlicious thumbnail
hey frnds herez sum cute pics of sweet panchi...

rajeevlicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: ruksaar_khan

Panchi confused about her future plans

Panchi Bora aka Prachi Shah from Kayamath, who has just given her S.Y.B.A. exams from Ferguson College in Pune, is unsure about how she will balance her shooting schedule and studies.

"Both T.Y. and acting are very important. Ferguson is very strict as far as attendance is concerned but I haven't yet spoken with my principal as he is very strict," said Panchi.

So will she change her college because of her hectic schedule?" I haven't decided yet. I'm confused because I don't want to miss my studies. It's a very important year education wise. Let's see."

"If there is no choice, I may have to do correspondence but I don't like the idea because you hardly study anything while doing it. I will be able to tell you my plans precisely only after the results are out," she added.

When asked about which college in Mumbai she would prefer to study in, she said, "I would choose Mithibai. I have heard many good things about that college."

Is she prepared to leave acting for studies? "No. I'm the lead in Kayamath, how can I leave my role. I'm enjoying being Prachi."

"At present I can't really think much about my studies as our shooting schedule is very hectic. We are lacking behind in terms of having a bank of episodes. So I'm just concentrating on my script," revealed a clearly puzzled Panchi.

source: indya.com

yup that college's damn strict... i hope she manages her studies n her shooting too...

rajeevlicious thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.