Page 2 of 18

Page 1
Page   of 18
Page 3 Page 18

*dels*

IF-Rockerz

*dels*

Posted: 02 March 2007 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
If the nicest and sweetest person is not in the gang then what is the use. SO i am joining Embarrassed LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "G.A.N.G. (Page 2)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

amisra

IF-Dazzler

amisra

Posted: 03 March 2007 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Me in too. You see...I have a whole book of my Kindness History. Mere bina aap long kya karenge? So for all your sake...I'm joining too.Big smile

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 03 March 2007 at 5:56am | IP Logged
I m sure u guys must have guessed it by now LOL ……….that the sweetest and the nicest member is missing here Wink Wink ………and that's me!!! Wink Wink

so don't worry………….here I am……..
Wink Wink LOL

dannyk

IF-Veteran Member

dannyk

Posted: 06 March 2007 at 3:22am | IP Logged
good many nic4e ppl join here .. but there are few unknown faces also .. so its better if every one give brief intro of them self and they can also share there thing which they like to share with other GANG member

about me .. am from Mumbai .. working in IT ...

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 06 March 2007 at 9:35am | IP Logged
about me...I am not gonna say a lot...coz then...if there r any boys...they will fall in love with me...so just a few things LOL
I am Sapna...the sweetest, cutest, nicest, kindest Mod/member on IF... I am 20 yrs old... most of my friends r evil...because they call me evil...and I am in love...yes u heard it right...I am in love with...John, Shiny, Samir Soni, Snjay Suri, Salman Khan, Abhishek Bachan, Shahid and a few other cute boys...so yea thats me...sweetest girl ever...
I never bug anyone...but ppl bug me alot Cry

Miss Candy

IF-Dazzler

Miss Candy

Posted: 06 March 2007 at 9:03pm | IP Logged
Hi I'm Jessica aka Jess Embarrassed ... idk...Embarrassed It feels werd tlkin' abt me.

So I'll stop here. Smile

next plz

Miss Candy

IF-Dazzler

Miss Candy

Posted: 06 March 2007 at 9:04pm | IP Logged
Hi I'm Jessica aka Jess Embarrassed ... idk...Embarrassed It feels werd tlkin' abt me.

So I'll stop here. Smile

next plz Embarrassed

.Mandy.

Channel Moderator

.Mandy.

Posted: 08 March 2007 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
I am good and nice Wink

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Chit Chat Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.