Saarthi

spelling mistake..so funny

mghurye thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago
so funny the name of the serial is Saarrthi with 2 r instead of one yet everyone uses Saarthi instead, none of the Forums i think have the right spelling - I find that hilarious....

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

movie_sb thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Forum Members do not use the numerological spelling u see.....infact these days for the usage of numerolog the names are rather distorted with the spellings.....hence forum members r not affected with it.... 😊
shijhu thumbnail
who cares abt d spellings its just d emotions dats important
Lizzie89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hi...if u hvn't noticed my id has the correct spelling.....i am a sticler for rules when it comes to lang.......except wat i type in here 😆 ......i go with the flow of my emotions 😊
nisha_cool thumbnail

u r right
iamdhol thumbnail
even i have posted the right spelling in "best of saarrthi" thread. woh kya hai na, jab baat karan grover se related ho toh phir i pay attention to liitle tits-bits also 😳 😳 agar itne gaur se padhai karoon toh phir i'll definitely get 101% in boards, ha ha ha 😆 😆 😆
Devilzangel thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: shijhu

thats right

simz01 thumbnail
lol im not bothered bout da spelling...itz da story dat mattaz lol
mghurye thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
really so a post here with like a slang or a bad worded title, can be good because of its content despite how bad its title is??

I am not saying that Saarthi with one less r is a bad word but for really loving fans - not noticing a spelling error is one thing and not caring - much different.... and besides sometimes changing one letter can make a lot of difference

Indian People when they come to US hate having their name shortened or permanently changed because it Americanizes them or rather makes them less Indian....

By mispelling it and not caring you are decreasing the shows importance.......

But anyway my thoughts are my thoughts i dont want to force them on anybody - but i do have the liberty to put them on the table