India-Forums

Kkusum
Kkusum

SIMILARITY

amita5 IF-Dazzler
amita5
amita5

Posted: 03 December 2004 at 1:07am | IP Logged

Yesterday when Kumud puts Garv in Jail thinking he attacked Kshitij and Kshitij tells her that Garv in fact saved his life. Similarly when Garv was married to Kumud and attacked by his client that time Kshitij was near Garv with a stick and she slapped him thinking he attacked Garv and Garv tells her that Kshitij saved his life what a similarity This is for yr info guys.

I think when kumud will marry Kshitij it will be again opposite garv will try to stop her marriage to kshitij like how kshitij tried to stop her wedding to garv. what do u think guys ?

PriyaS Goldie
PriyaS
PriyaS

Posted: 03 December 2004 at 2:41am | IP Logged

Hi

I am new to this forum, I enjoyed reading everyone's posts so much I decided to join!

I agree with you Amita, the story lines are duplicated so often. There's even a parallel between what happened to Kusum and whats happening to Kumud.  I hope that she stays with Kshitij and kicks Garv to the kerb.

Here are a few reasons why:

Kshitij is a real man and not a cry baby, spineless dog like Garv. He also truly loves her, and wants her to be happy even if she is not with him.

No matter which way you look at it, Garv cheated on her with her own sister of all people.  He is so weak and easily manipulated. 

Garv is so insecure - as long as Kshitij is in the picture, Garv will always worry that Kumud is involved with him.

I don't think Garv will ever have the guts to kick that whore Kali out of his life for good.  She's a reserve tank for him, whenever he's lonely or upset he runs to her.

Sorry to all the Garv fans but I really think Garv is everything a man shouldn't be.

radh Groupbie
radh
radh

Posted: 03 December 2004 at 4:59am | IP Logged
i think u guys are thinking of all this in a girls point of view(not a woman's).i'll give u another one.i think garv is man enough to show his vunerabilities.i also will say that i find garv more attractive in terms of emotional makeup.eventhough he crys a lot he feels human and more attractive to me(sory guys no offence).kshitij on the other hand is too staid and is too good to be true.there can never dhudh se duli  character in life.when i say this dont go about how garv slept with kali.it is wrong but in a marriage except for certain problems everthing is solvable.so i think garv is the character people cansee close to them and kshitij is just a figment of imagination.so kumud is acting stupid thus lost a good husband like garv
TiN24 Goldie
TiN24
TiN24

Posted: 03 December 2004 at 9:33am | IP Logged

Before I continue, I want to say sorry to all Garv and Ksh*tig fans. This is clearly my own opinon and I don't mean to make any fans of these 2 guys feel bad. I just wanna get my point across.

I agree with everyone here, but I'm straying more towards amita's idea. I think Garv is a sorry excuse for a man. He DOES infact go crying back to Kali all the time. If he loves Kumud, he would NEVER sleep with another women, let alone her own sister. And as for the misunderstandings that Garv told Kumud she has of him (yesterday's episode) well......he's really needs to get a REALITY CHECK. If I recall, it was GARV that misunderstood Kumud and thought that she still had feelings for Ksh*tig and after they were married and had the audacity to say that to her face. He comes back from sleeping with kali who just happnes to be Kumud's own sister and has the nerve to accuse her?????????????????????????Angry

Fine Garv show's his emotions and that he's vulnerable........but what does exactly does that mean.............if you feel sad or depressed, hop into bed with your wife's sister to get rid of your emotional feelings? And Garv is sooooooooo blind. How can he believe Kali who he knows from the past has been schemeing and playing mind games with him and not Kumud. He believes every word that Kali says about Kumud and Ksh*tig still loving eachother, but doesn't believe Kumud herself when she tells him to his face that she doesn't love Ksh*tig anymore???????And he's supposed to be a good lawyer......one that can tell right from wrong???........could have fooled meConfused

Garv is not man enough to tell his true feelings out loud. Why couldn't he tell Kumud to her face that he loves her and none of this nonsense would be happening. BUT NO......instead he goes back and forth contemplating whether Kumud loves him or not (courtesy of Kali). Why would he believe a word she is saying when he got screwed over by her in the past? He played him for a fool and he went crying backAngry 

I'm just waiting for the time when Kali's true identity comes out and he finds out that she is not pregnant.............boy would he feel like a complete idiot.............i can't wait to see his facial expression then.......I bet he's gonna cry. LOL

As for Ksh*tig, well I can't say much about him. He's in his own world now. The only good thing about him is that he realized his mistake and will not go through that all over again. Now that garv is with kali, ksh*tig can always move in and get kumud back, but no, he know's that once it was over, it was over. He has stepped back and is supporting Kumud like a friend. Fine he may still love her, but he's not taking advantage of her given situation of being alone and depressed.......he's there as a friend. Ksh*tig does have some faults of his own, but not a bad as garv's. I think Ksh*tig is more of a man than Garv but is not perfect. He has also made some stupid mistakes in the past. Another good thing about him is that he lived up to his word. He put Kumud's hand in Garv's and backed-off. Garv told Kumud he would keep her happy...........but...........

As you can probably already tell, I don't like garv that much. I like him as an actor, but not as his charcacter "garv". He's a bone-head that can't think for himself and is wipped. He's blind and can't see right from wrong. Ksh*tig is khs*tig.......enough said.

Once again, no disrespect to any Ksh*tig or Garv fans. I personally don't agree with both characters and think that Kumud could do much better........perhaps maybe "ejaz khan"!!!Wink

mana Senior Member
mana
mana

Posted: 03 December 2004 at 12:49pm | IP Logged

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH TIN24  WHATEVER SHE SAID IS RIGHT

I JUST WANT TO SEE GARV CRYING AGAIN WHEN HE FINDS OUT ABOUT KALI .

bollyfreak Senior Member
bollyfreak
bollyfreak

Posted: 03 December 2004 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
AGREE!!!!!!!!!!! and hopefully it happens sooooooooooon!
shahidlover24 IF-Sizzlerz
shahidlover24
shahidlover24

Posted: 03 December 2004 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Wow!
I totally agree wit u, tin! Garv does seem to be crying all the time!

Reesh Senior Member
Reesh
Reesh

Posted: 04 December 2004 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
i agree with TIN..very well said..

Go to top