Chit Chat
Chit Chat

India-Forums

Why do IF gals make IF guys their 'bhai'?

datspreets IF-Veteran Member
datspreets
datspreets

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 28 February 2007 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Danny asked me if I make all my male pals from IF my bhai. Embarrassed (Cause I call him as Danny da, and sunny as sunny bro, and raakan as raakan bro..blah blah blah...)

I said, personally I do so to avoid getting hooked with any fellow IF member..you know cause there's detectives all over here....

^ well, that's my reason!

I'm sure most of you girls also make guys on IF your brothers/bhai...whats your reason for doing this?

PS - if you say that you don't make them your brothers, you stand the risk of getting teased and hooked up... Wink

Cute_Tulip IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 28 February 2007 at 9:32am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
*~Sapna~* IF-Veteran Member
*~Sapna~*
*~Sapna~*

Posted: 28 February 2007 at 12:15pm | IP Logged

nice post Preets...
pata nahi kyun yeh Anon mere peechi pade hai yaar...tang kar ke rakka hai Cry  Angry
the first boy I made bhaiya was Raj bhaiya...coz he PMed me and flirted with me...u see I didn't want to have posts all over IF about me and him...but Anon enjoyed this...since like a few days before...she always said Raj bhaiya is not her bro...but I guess she has found another bakra now...so she made Raj her bro... LOL

and my reasons r same as urs Preeti...I don't want anyone saying things about me and some guy...so I just make him my bro...
and right here I announce that Ricky and Vinu r my bro form now on too...
now Anon can't bug me...hahaha LOL

Star_on_earth IF-Rockerz
Star_on_earth
Star_on_earth

Posted: 01 March 2007 at 2:05am | IP Logged
No I don't and I never will make anyone my brother here….

My reason for this is…whenever I have made anyone my bro….they have either got angry Angry or stopped talking to me Confused … I don't understand why Confused Confused … even on IF initially I had made vinu my bro…though he seemed to be happy bout it..but somehow I felt it was only one sided as in only me taking him as bro....and god know's what he thought bout it…. Confused So I cancelled that too…. U c I don't force relations on anybody…. n besides I was still a newbie…and didn't know much bout anybody here!! so that's one reason for this… Embarrassed Embarrassed

Another reason is that…..i don't believe just to avoid being paired up ..i should go out making everybody my bro… Confused i don't think that's really required…I m sure I can get over the pairing stuff even without this… Tongue (I know its not the right thing to say it here….but I would rather be honest than play it safe… Wink )
*~Sapna~*
*~Sapna~*

Posted: 01 March 2007 at 7:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_on_earth

No I don't and I never will make anyone my brother here….

My reason for this is…whenever I have made anyone my bro….they have either got angry Angry or stopped talking to me Confused … I don't understand why Confused Confused … even on IF initially I had made vinu my bro…though he seemed to be happy bout it..but somehow I felt it was only one sided as in only me taking him as bro....and god know's what he thought bout it…. Confused So I cancelled that too…. U c I don't force relations on anybody…. n besides I was still a newbie…and didn't know much bout anybody here!! so that's one reason for this… Embarrassed Embarrassed

Another reason is that…..i don't believe just to avoid being paired up ..i should go out making everybody my bro… Confused i don't think that's really required…I m sure I can get over the pairing stuff even without this… Tongue (I know its not the right thing to say it here….but I would rather be honest than play it safe… Wink )
*writes Star's name on her list* Star...so u like Vinu now? LOL
datspreets IF-Veteran Member
datspreets
datspreets

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 01 March 2007 at 8:33am | IP Logged
^^ na, na, na, na, na..Star likes Vinuuuuuu

and Sapu like Ricky!! LOL
Cute_Tulip IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 01 March 2007 at 9:38am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
*~Sapna~*
*~Sapna~*

Posted: 01 March 2007 at 10:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by datspreets

^^ na, na, na, na, na..Star likes Vinuuuuuu

and Sapu like Ricky!! LOL
yea...Star likes Vinu...par Preeti...u have become evil too? CryStay away from ppl like Naina and Anon....LOLu should chat more often with me...so u become sweet againLOL

oye Anon...plz yaar...y do u bug me so much? Cry

Go to top