Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

moondust

IF-Dazzler

moondust

Posted: 28 February 2007 at 2:31am | IP Logged

Don't you think Gaurav and Shabbir Aluwalia look quite similar? Confused

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Don't you think?..." in Aisa Des Hai Mera forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

whynot

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 28 February 2007 at 3:05am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

superbike

Goldie

superbike

Posted: 28 February 2007 at 3:23am | IP Logged
Hey moondust....... dont do this us.... LOL LOL LOL .... If its Gaurav Chopraa.... we really dont think anything else.... LOL
No comparison of him to anyone living or dead...... LOL LOL LOL .... on this planet or on Mars.... Forget Shabbir..... no one ... repeat no one..... Big smile

Now since you have asked specifically for the similarities... so I havta use my brains to find the similaritiesTongue.... ok let me see... if there are any... sorry dear... I dont find even physical resemblanceConfused.... Gaurav is too sweet.Embarrassed....... I dont find Shabbir sweet at allTongue... Now I wont start again about his smile and eyesWink... I think we have discussed them enoughLOL.... but I have seen Shabbir on NB2..... I didn't find his style, his body language, his sense of humour appealing and graciousSmile... which I think Gaurav is any time..anywhere.... Big smile

Edited by superbike - 28 February 2007 at 3:25am

whynot

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 28 February 2007 at 3:31am | IP Logged

superbike

Goldie

superbike

Posted: 28 February 2007 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Actually Shvetal.... before even opening the topic.... I read the subject..." Don't you think"..... and my answer without knowing the question was ..."why shud we think".... LOL LOL ........ and then I opened the topic.... and I was right...."we dont think....as far as Gaurav is concerned Wink .... why shud we think..."
LOL LOL

whynot

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 28 February 2007 at 3:47am | IP Logged

jojo_100

Goldie

jojo_100

Posted: 28 February 2007 at 4:19am | IP Logged

except for their darhiyaan  i do not find any similarities betweeen shabbir aloowala and gavrau parathewala..WinkLOL...

ye dono aik jaise ho hi nahiin sakte  ..kahaan shabbir ki mari mari eyesDead ,sarhi howi smileDead aur charsiyoon jaisa sleepy chehra Dead...aur kahaan gaurav ji ki mindblowing eyes,cutest si smile aur khila khila roshan chehraWink Big smile...... inshort...kahaan raja bhoj aur kahaan gangu tayli LOL..

whynot

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 28 February 2007 at 4:25am | IP Logged

Post Reply New Post

Go to top