•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 19 years ago

Hey guys, well I am watching Jassi right now, and it's 11pm....they are showing yesterday's rerun.  Sucks!  Kusum was the only one on at the right time.  I highly know that Jassi will be back on Monday cuz once Sony did this a few months before and the next day, Jassi came back on. 

And I think Malika has totally lost it cuz she is sooo being possesive of Armaan now!  Anyhow it doesn't matter...I like the way Rakhshunda Khan acts and I simply love her makeup.  Now I doubt that celebrities in India would ever want to give out their email addresses and phone numbers, but you guys all seem to ask, and if they do give it out, then what is Rakhshunda Khan's email address cuz I gotta find out what her secret is with her eye makeup.  It's gorgeous!

I want to ask her where she get's her saris.They are so preety😃
yeah she is pretty. jassi is too ( mona singh)

Well Malika's wadrobe is desinged by satya paul.   If you see the casting...it shows and Malika's wadrobe and ties are designed by Satya.

yeah, they spend so much money on Malika's wardrobe, that poor Raj has to wear a hood on his suit and Armaan has to wear cheap electric blue suits 🤢  I really think they should spread out their funds more so that everyone has a proper wardrobe, not just Malika.