Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Anastacia

IF-Veteran Member

Anastacia

Posted: 24 February 2007 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

Feedback Time!

Hi everyone! February was sure packed with lots of events, contests and goodies like celeb interviews.

Let me take you all on memory lane for February...

The month kickstared with asking you all "What Craziest things you all did in Jan". Then, we announced the "Winners for I-F Laughter Challenge". We all asked you all to Smile and Make Others Smile. We celebrated birthdays of J-squares (our Moderators). We also had an opportunity to make New Friends.

Then, Valentine's Day came around on the 14th and asked you all to participate in this exciting CD Cover Contest. Congrats to the winners! We also had a "Perfect Val-Day Contest".

Oh ya, how can we forget our admin, Sree's birthday? It was a great one! Also, our GM s.priya's birthday is coming up as well.

We also celebrated Buttercup's b'day as well as celebrated Pay a Compliment Day.

We also celebrated a silly day: Potato DayMaha Shivratri was discussed as well.

During the celebrations of V-Day, we also celebrated Friendship Day. We also had a creative contest about expressing friendship thru art. Also, we had an odd post about recruiting mental patients aboard the I-F Train. LOL 

Phew! These were just a few events and occassions we covered for the whole month of February. Pls. give your feedback and we would really appreciate it if you did. Your opinions matter to us.

To contact us, please PM crazycreative

Adios for now,

Edited by Belle1989 - 24 February 2007 at 3:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kusum-latascarletteblue

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Feedback Time: What did you all think?" in Suggestions / Comments forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 27 February 2007 at 8:07am | IP Logged
The only thing I can say is Hats off to IF's CCs for keeping IF so interative and lively! Clap

kal-el

IF-Sizzlerz

kal-el

Posted: 27 February 2007 at 8:14am | IP Logged
as usual you guys did everything to the hilt, it was a month of colour an contests, i took part in the perfect val day competition, you guys should be very proud it was wicked.

***THANK YOU***

Evilgenius_S.S

IF-Dazzler

Evilgenius_S.S

Posted: 27 February 2007 at 8:39am | IP Logged
Oh I-F..always cumz with its Kreative.....Kreationz...***..!! mind it!!...............
February...well-packed motnh with so much contests..to tke part in,fun events...games etc.--!!
I-F.............know...it very well..how 2 celeberate Evry month of the year--No Doubt!! Big smile

:A Bigg Thankyou......................to all u crazy creative team members..for cumng up with such funn...ideas!!
Keeeep it uppppppppppppppp Guys..U rocK......!!!! Big smile Big smile Big smile

Swapna-Mobile

IF-Dazzler

Swapna-Mobile

Posted: 27 February 2007 at 8:41am | IP Logged
Everything rocked... Clap
Swapna-Mobile Embarrassed

Cute_Tulip

IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 27 February 2007 at 8:44am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

umi82990

IF-Sizzlerz

umi82990

Posted: 27 February 2007 at 8:48am | IP Logged
Yes. Me too, all I can say is:

our CC are the best!! I have really enjoyed all the contests. Although I wasn't able to participate in some, I had a blast in the ones I did.

I hope that March brings more masti and fun!!! Wink

muqualp

IF-Sizzlerz

muqualp

Posted: 27 February 2007 at 9:28am | IP Logged
it all rocked!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top