Members Lounge

ML'S third newsletter in a new form

mehak_kapoor thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 17 years ago

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN HERE WE PRESENTS ML'S THIRD NEWSLETTER ENTIRELY IN A NEW FORM............

SPECIAL THNX

TO DESI21 AKA TWINKLE DI FOR GIVING THIS NEWSLETTER A NEW AND ATTRACTIVE LOOK. SO LET US THANK HER IN A SPECIAL WAY. ........................

GUYS DON'T FORGET TO THNX  FAIRYANGEL, AYESHAG, DIVYAD, KAL-EL, PARI0706, PUNJABI#I, SAVIE, MEGHAVI, SOBIA, PYAARI_SHAILEE,................ LET US THNX THEM IN A SPECIAL WAY

HERE IS THE NEWSLETTER LINK  I HOPE U ALL WIL ENJOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY...................

http://www.freewebs.com/mlnewsletter/

DO TELL US WAT U FEELLLLLLLLLLLLL😛

Edited by mehak_kapoor - 17 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kal-el thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

got it now, thanks guys everyone who helps get this letter sorted deserves a special thanks, you guys are the best it looks even better in this form, thanks twinkle for takin timeout to set it up in this format, tanks to all who put there share of work into this an a special thanks to mehak di who started this letter months back,

👏   ***THANK YOU***      👏

😊😛😃                                                          

Edited by kal-el - 17 years ago
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Aaaw! Mehak Thank YOU! There is no need to ever thank me - I have a lot of fun doing it and a lot of laughs as you know!

A BIG thank you to Twinkle, the new format is immculate!

The entire team deserves applause and hugs... Yet another edition on the ML NL is up and away!!! 👏

mehak_kapoor thumbnail
Originally posted by: kal-el

got it now, thanks guys everyone who helps get this letter sorted deserves a special thanks, you guys are the best it looks even better in this form, thanks twinkle for takin timeout to set it up in this format, tanks to all who put there share of work into this an a special thanks to mehak di who started this letter months back,

👏   ***THANK YOU***      👏

😊😛😃                                                          

u r also in the team bhaiya..........................😛

mehak_kapoor thumbnail
Originally posted by: DivyaD

Aaaw! Mehak Thank YOU! There is no need to ever thank me - I have a lot of fun doing it and a lot of laughs as you know!

A BIG thank you to Twinkle, the new format is immculate!

The entire team deserves applause and hugs... Yet another edition on the ML NL is up and away!!! 👏

oh thnx a lot di.........😛

kal-el thumbnail
I no mehak di but this is my first one you guys have been dedicated to this for ages now, an i am happy to be part of an all girls team. 😆

no seriously am happy to be part of this team thanks for having me.😛😳Edited by kal-el - 17 years ago
desi21 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
thnx mehek n everyone else n im glad to b part of this team 😛 dont have time to write much rite now cuz i gotta go to the peds office first day wish me luck 😛
kal-el thumbnail
good luck twinkle not that you will need it 😊     😛Edited by kal-el - 17 years ago
CaLiiZ*DiiMe thumbnail
wow thanx guys for puttin up such an awesome newletter 😛
meghavi thumbnail
Mehak, no need to thank me.. I didn't do anything this time around. 😳