Tina_4u thumbnail
Posted: 17 years ago

what do you think..is it possible to marry a sikh guy as a muslim girl..?

* plz provide some help..I know its out of topic..but its relli meaningful in someone's life..thank you!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey,
No it is not possible for a muslim girl to marry a sikh guy or anyone from other religion.. Muslims can only marry muslim ppl. I know many muslim to marry ppl from other religion but we(Muslims) r not allowed to do that infact even if u do ur marriage is still not accepted relgiouswise... Hope that helped 😳
BengaliChica92 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: anu-pre4eva

Hey,
No it is not possible for a muslim girl to marry a sikh guy or anyone from other religion.. Muslims can only marry muslim ppl. I know many muslim to marry ppl from other religion but we(Muslims) r not allowed to do that infact even if u do ur marriage is still not accepted relgiouswise... Hope that helped 😳

Yeah thats about it.....Your helped

pm rocks thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
if u love that person then i would because nothing is gonna keep u happy then love....i believe tht...
rupi b thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

i dont think it matters what religion u are, people are people religion has nothing to do with what u feel for another if the person is a good guy or girl does it really matter if they are not from the same religon
ppl get married outside their religions all the time its called interracial mairrages and there are lots of ppl who have married outside even if they are muslim (srk lol) i know its a stupid example but its true dont let religion hold u back and be a barrier

Edited by rupi b - 17 years ago
LoVeLyJyOtI thumbnail
hey how many topic r u gonna make for one reason huh??? 😕
KAgirl thumbnail
ofcoarse it's possible, anything is possible, i mean does it say anywhere tht we (any1, any race) can marry only certain ppl, no God made us as one, and were all the same, cuz of living in diff places, we look diff., and i think tht we can marry any1 we want to, i knw a Sikh dating a Muslim, so wht? tht's wht i think, i don't knw wht's wrong or right
bewafa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
if you guys DO end up marryin each other...make sure none of youz force the other to convert

but it all boils down to one thing...do you want to choose him for him or for his religion?
you have to think very hard with this one...esp. coz a previous member has posted the post about muslims not being allowed to marry anyone else from another religion...so first make sure if he's worth it

the sikh guy shud have no problem in marryin you...in a religious sense [coz sikhs can...i shud know, im a sikh]...but he'll also have CULTURAL hurdles to come across

this is a really big step [basicalli coz our curry community makes such a big deal], so think hard before you decide on anything

:D hope it all goes well 😛
*~Sapna~* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
locking...because it has been posted twice