Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Tina_4u

Tina_4u

Posted: 26 February 2007 at 6:28pm | IP Logged

what do you think..is it possible to marry a sikh guy as a muslim girl..?

* plz provide some help..I know its out of topic..but its relli meaningful in someone's life..thank you!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "answer plz.?" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Marauders

IF-Rockerz

Marauders

Posted: 26 February 2007 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Hey,
No it is not possible for a muslim girl to marry a sikh guy or anyone from other religion.. Muslims can only marry muslim ppl. I know many muslim to marry ppl from other religion but we(Muslims) r not allowed to do that infact even if u do ur marriage is still not accepted relgiouswise... Hope that helped Embarrassed

BengaliChica92

IF-Sizzlerz

BengaliChica92

Mahi Way Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 26 February 2007 at 6:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by anu-pre4eva

Hey,
No it is not possible for a muslim girl to marry a sikh guy or anyone from other religion.. Muslims can only marry muslim ppl. I know many muslim to marry ppl from other religion but we(Muslims) r not allowed to do that infact even if u do ur marriage is still not accepted relgiouswise... Hope that helped Embarrassed

Yeah thats about it.....Your helped

pm rocks

IF-Rockerz

pm rocks

Posted: 26 February 2007 at 6:46pm | IP Logged
if u love that person then i would because nothing is gonna keep u happy then love....i believe tht...

rupi b

IF-Dazzler

rupi b

Posted: 26 February 2007 at 6:50pm | IP Logged

i dont think it matters what religion u are, people are people religion has nothing to do with what u feel for another if the person is a good guy or girl does it really matter if they are not from the same religon
ppl get married outside their religions all the time its called interracial mairrages and there are lots of ppl who have married outside even if they are muslim (srk lol) i know its a stupid example but its true dont let religion hold u back and be a barrier

Edited by rupi b - 26 February 2007 at 7:09pm

LoVeLyJyOtI

IF-Dazzler

LoVeLyJyOtI

Posted: 26 February 2007 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
hey how many topic r u gonna make for one reason huh??? Confused

KAgirl

Goldie

KAgirl

Posted: 26 February 2007 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
ofcoarse it's possible, anything is possible, i mean does it say anywhere tht we (any1, any race) can marry only certain ppl, no God made us as one, and were all the same, cuz of living in diff places, we look diff., and i think tht we can marry any1 we want to, i knw a Sikh dating a Muslim, so wht? tht's wht i think, i don't knw wht's wrong or right

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 27 February 2007 at 2:05am | IP Logged
if you guys DO end up marryin each other...make sure none of youz force the other to convert

but it all boils down to one thing...do you want to choose him for him or for his religion?
you have to think very hard with this one...esp. coz a previous member has posted the post about muslims not being allowed to marry anyone else from another religion...so first make sure if he's worth it

the sikh guy shud have no problem in marryin you...in a religious sense [coz sikhs can...i shud know, im a sikh]...but he'll also have CULTURAL hurdles to come across

this is a really big step [basicalli coz our curry community makes such a big deal], so think hard before you decide on anything

:D hope it all goes well Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top