Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

yourmombiatch

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 February 2007 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Discussion: Liking Your Cousin?" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Tearšrops

Tearšrops

Posted: 26 February 2007 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Yes, i have heard of many people liking their cousins and you're right, its not uncommon. I have heard the same about deformities occurring, i reckon that may be when it's a very close relation. I don't see any problem with liking your cousin who is a far relation - sometimes you can't choose who you fall for.

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 26 February 2007 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Inasense

Yes, i have heard of many people liking their cousins and you're right, its not uncommon. I have heard the same about deformities occurring, i reckon that may be when it's a very close relation. I don't see any problem with liking your cousin who is a far relation - sometimes you can't choose who you fall for.

I totally agree with Azzy, it also depends on your views. Some cousins while they grow up together think of each other as sisters or brothers... Others not really. So, i think that varies from people to people.

bewafa

IF-Dazzler

bewafa

Posted: 27 February 2007 at 4:56am | IP Logged
first cousin?? no way

the genetic reason is very relavent...my dads cousins got married... Dead ...and their daughter isnt all right genetically
and we learned that in science too...the dna and all that jazz

and if u start gettin romantically involved in even your cousins...then sareya peya LOL

ah well, thats strictly my pov...as u asked   Tongue

datspreets

IF-Veteran Member

datspreets

I-F Crazy Creatives

Posted: 27 February 2007 at 7:07am | IP Logged
I know families where cousin marriages happen even now. I think you can like your cousin, there's no harm in it, but the medical problems can be the hardest to tackle, even harder than social stigma!

Cute_Tulip

IF-Veteran Member

General Discussions

Posted: 27 February 2007 at 9:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 27 February 2007 at 9:51am | IP Logged
yea.. I know someone very close to me who has married her cousin...they didn't have any kids yet...so let's see how it goes...but as Naina said it depends on families and different cultures....so its ok if they want to like their cousins if it is accepted in their culture Smile

mesmerized

Goldie

mesmerized

Posted: 02 March 2007 at 6:19am | IP Logged
it all depends on distance if itz a distant cousin then there is nofing wrong wit dt -- i mean look at my sis my parents hve been trying to get her married off to my cousin but she wasnt interested n is now happliy married wit da guy she lyked

so its ok .. but try not to fink of this things to much ok

Post Reply New Post

Go to top