*dels*

Posted: 26 February 2007 at 2:32pm | IP Logged
To

Juliet
Grade 7.0 S.M

Sub: Offer of love!

Dearest Ms Juliet,

I am very happy to inform you that I have fallen in Love with you since
the 14th of October (Saturday).With reference to the meeting held between us on the 13th of Oct. at 1500hrs, I would like to present myself as a prospective lover. Our love affair would be on probation for a period of three months and depending on compatibility, would be made permanent. Of course, upon completion of probation, there will be continuous on the job training and performance appraisal schemes leading up to promotion from lover to spouse.

The expenses incurred for coffee and entertainment would initially be
shared equally between us. Later, based on your performance, I might take up a larger share of the expenses. However I am broadminded enough to be
taken care of, on your expense account.

I request you to kindly respond within 30 days of receiving this letter,failing which, this offer would be cancelled without further notice and I shall be considering someone else.

I would be happy, if you could forward this letter to your sister, if you do
not wish to take up this offer.

Wish you all the best!

Thanking you in anticipation,

Yours sincerely,
Romeo HR Manager

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Official Love letter" in Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

yourmombiatch

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 26 February 2007 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

geeta11

Groupbie

geeta11

Posted: 26 February 2007 at 7:22pm | IP Logged
That was too funny! Tongue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top