Other Star One Shows

'Pyar Ki Kashti Mein' sails away in style

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

barbie

IF-Veteran Member

barbie

Posted: 13 July 2005 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Star One's Pyar Ki Kashti... bid au revoir with a small, yet well attended party

The cake ushers in the end!
at the Hyatt Regency in Mumbai this Sunday. In attendance were Star One's programming head Ravi Menon, Hummingbirds productions' Laxmi Venkat and Vivek Mehta, who hosted the party to celebrate the successful completion of the show.

It was a party unlike any television party - the cast and the crew were the only invitees and it felt more like a family reunion! Shutterbugs were off limits as were prying journos.

Male lead Sachin Verma looked as if he was still

Sachin Verma: having his fill!

shooting for the show! Looking as serious and brooding as the character he plays, Sachin was quite content to stand in a cosy corner and watch the meery proceedings as the rest of the ship's crew huddled around the celebratory cake and sang the title sequence.

"That is one reason why I loved playing Abhi. He is so much like me," says Sachin with a laugh when we
quizzed him why he chose to stay in the background.

Not so with the female lead, Sampada Vaze, who unlike her on screen was looking quite....'hot'!

Sampada Vaze: look at me!

The cast had a blast chatting with one another and it was nice to see so much of cameraderie all around. For those who have not followed the show, Pyar Ki Kashti...was a show that was shot on a cruise liner and was about a couple who fell in love after a bout of rivalry. This is a love story that comes straight out of a romantic novel --- a handsome couple, the nuances of their characters and the misunderstandings and the silly nothings that go with being a part of a relationship.

Anyways, TC regulars would know that we had already talked about the exit long time back!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "'Pyar Ki Kashti Mein' sails away in style" in Other Star One Shows forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

greatmaratha

IF-Sizzlerz

greatmaratha

Posted: 13 July 2005 at 10:23pm | IP Logged
Cry its getting over.........

but hey, the serial has dragged a bit the last couple of months.  So I hope they give it a good ending.......  it has picked up speed the last ocuple of episodes. 

princess_dj

IF-Sizzlerz

princess_dj

Posted: 13 July 2005 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by greatmaratha

Cry its getting over.........

but hey, the serial has dragged a bit the last couple of months.  So I hope they give it a good ending.......  it has picked up speed the last ocuple of episodes. 

Yeah i agree with you....... Smile

hetal

IF-Veteran Member

hetal

Posted: 15 July 2005 at 1:31am | IP Logged

yah so better it ends...sachin is very serious kinda person....not much smiling and talking...now the last episodes are moving fast have some action...

thanks for sharing...barbieSmile

Post Reply New Post

Go to top