India-Forums

Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)
Kahiin To Hoga (Kahin To Hoga)

UPDATE 2-12-04

Hard Rock Goldie
Hard Rock
Hard Rock

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 9:14pm | IP Logged

Sujal & Aks still cant organise the money. They go to the bank to meet the manager as they r  still short of 2 crores in liquid cash.   The manager refuses.  Same story everywhere.  Aks is losing hope but Suj says he will do anything for Kash........Aks suggests the last resort...ARCHIE...They go to her.  She is shocked and pleased to see Suj..... She has her say......taunts...insults et al.  He asks her for the money....A big NO.....maange wale unchi awaz mein nahin bolte. He turns to go but Aks stops him. Then Arch has a field day making him grovel , asks him how much and keeps on making him repeat it in a louder voice each time saying she cant hear him. (I actually liked the way Arch took her revenge - Suj deserved it for being so stupid and blaming her for the stalker episode)

She finally agrees on condition - that he accepts the contract of dealing with her which he had refused........not as a partner anymore, but as a subordinate.....Just then kidnapper calls to say only 25 mins are left...he says he is coming...He tells Arch , Mujhe manzoor hain...but needs the money right away. She agrees but wants him to sign the papers first. He tells her I always keep my word but she says NO..If that was so I would have been your wife today and not kashish (RIGHT SAID ARCHIE)

Arch tells him she knew that one day he would get onto his knees for Kash.........Kamzori jo hain tumhari........He signs the contract, takes the money and goes...........Arch is thrilled that she could bend Sujal the Great.

( Doesnt Sujal pause to wonder how Arch had 2 crores and the contract ready....LOL brains r missing I guess )

As Suj and Aks r driving in a mighty hurry towards the spot...flashback of all the promises he made to kash,  but before they reach some police arrive at the spot and the kidnappers flee.  When Suj reaches there he finds nobody , then the kidnappers call...Police ko laye ho...Sujal denies it.............Shut up...u think u r too smart.....Ab tumhe kashish kabhi nahin milegi. Sujal is very very worried now...Aks suggests going to the police..Sujal refuses...Aks tries to convince him............................

PS. Dont worry Sujal , Kash is very smart, she will free herself from the kidnappers and come bk to uLOL

anniegupta_ Goldie
anniegupta_
anniegupta_

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 10:38pm | IP Logged
thankz for the update hard!
Rach Senior Member
Rach
Rach

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
I agree with u..
First that Sujal didnt read the papers before signing n how come Archi know that Sujal will come.
She had 2 crorers n contract ready..
Why Sujal is  so dumb..
Now seems Archi is doing it..
N any guesses who calls the police..
The scene b/w Archi n Sujal was brilliant..
Now i feel that Archi is best girl 4 Sujal..
She always help him.
After all she loves him...
Aur Sujal to ussey paise aise maang raha tha jaise uspe ehsaan kar raha tha.
But the biggest dumb is Akshat...
But i cant get get the point waise to ekta kapoor 250 crores ki baat karti hai aur ab 5 crore nahi hai..
pls. give me a break....
jester Newbie
jester
jester

Posted: 02 December 2004 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
ya u r writeWink
Who-I-Used-2-Be IF-Rockerz
Who-I-Used-2-Be
Who-I-Used-2-Be

Posted: 03 December 2004 at 2:21am | IP Logged

Thanx Hardy.......

Loved the way Arch behaved with Sujal............I was even wondering how could Sujal dare ask Arch 4 money when he had insulted her lately in such a bad way. Sujal , at least learn some attitude from Arch, i liked her better than u yest.

Ak behaved like a spare......Sujal's company has made him dumb too.

Right Rach, Arch is the better girl 4 Sujal considering Kash is no more human........

kaleidoscope Goldie
kaleidoscope
kaleidoscope

Posted: 03 December 2004 at 2:26am | IP Logged

Thanks Hard for the update

So it is Archie who is behind all this otherwise why she has 2 corers in her office and a contract already made. Though i love her she is with so much attitudeEmbarrassed

Sujal's character is sinking day by day...........I wonder when we will get back our old SUJU back with lots of attitude.sigh.

5622530723 Groupbie

Posted: 03 December 2004 at 6:21am | IP Logged

hi guys i agree with uWink

but i think it is kashish who is behind this kidnapping

ekta is just fooling us by showing it is archie who is behind all thisConfusedConfused

Aqsa Senior Member
Aqsa
Aqsa

Posted: 03 December 2004 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Yes Rach I agree with u completely.Pehley se hi mujhay archie aur Sujal ke scene achay lagtay thay.& yesterday's scene was just great.Pehli baar kisi ne Sujal ke saath aisa kiya tou mujhay acha laga.LOL

Go to top