Ok let me get this straight...... - Page 2

Posted: 18 years ago

I know!!! I cnar beilieve she is falling for armaan!!! Hello, he is all jassi's!!!! Duh!!!!

I can't believe she would fall for someone elses guy!!!!! I am not as excited as i used to be to watchi this show!! T and D better make is better, or they will loose a lot of viewers!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก

Originally posted by fantomcloud9

I know!!! I cnar beilieve she is falling for armaan!!! Hello, he is all jassi's!!!! Duh!!!!

I can't believe she would fall for someone elses guy!!!!! I am not as excited as i used to be to watchi this show!! T and D better make is better, or they will loose a lot of viewers!!!!!!!!๐Ÿ˜ก

strannngeeee thing issss this bozo seemed to have already fallen for A since the day she joined.. all these pics saved on her comp screen.. obsessed with his girlfriend jassi..(when she put on those glases) obsessed with armaan as well.. the way she talked to herself pretending its armaan..since the day she came to rot their lives,,
she is dumbo cant act and i think rihai team wud riha this rhea fm gulmohar asap dont drag armaan in this issue. if i was armaan i wud walk out of this show now only. only armaan jassi r worth the watch. its plain headache to watch nakalchi bandariya. she is for 4weeks only out of those 2weeks r over so i gues have to tolerate her for 2weeks more now. idiots tumbo dumbo r just plain drugging us viewers and they send us on high with some jassi armaan romantic scenes and then plunge low down the hill with this stupid rhea and mallika
i agree with u all, I have stopped JJKN and Read updates and two pounds by lash 
Originally posted by Mehreen_angela

strannngeeee thing issss this bozo seemed to have already fallen for A since the day she joined.. all these pics saved on her comp screen.. obsessed with his girlfriend jassi..(when she put on those glases) obsessed with armaan as well.. the way she talked to herself pretending its armaan..since the day she came to rot their lives,,

thats a really valid point mehreen....even i thought bout it ....something fishy going on

hehe... soooo true...

this Rhea just doesnt make any sense.. they think she is intelligent... like Jassi???  ha! I really cant see anyone getting intelligent without their brain.

Come onn TD .. you better end it sooon..

though.. You know TD have got something under their sleeves!! we are still yet to find *what exactly* happened in that Caravan!! ๐Ÿ˜›

Originally posted by ketaki_ry

hehe... soooo true...

this Rhea just doesnt make any sense.. they think she is intelligent... like Jassi??? ha! I really cant see anyone getting intelligent without their brain.

Come onn TD .. you better end it sooon..

though.. You know TD have got something under their sleeves!! we are still yet to find *what exactly* happened in that Caravan!! ๐Ÿ˜›

I hope they don't extend this Rhea crap by showing what happened in caravan. Who cares ?

One thing is certain Rhea is empty headed. But they need to do something abt MALLIKA, wish she to had disappeared along with ARYAN.

How is she not arrested yet ???? Whats wrong with T & D , they surely have lost it??? Can't believe she is still in the show.

Looks like Rakshanda will take up any role for MONEY..... They have really messed up her character...... She should have gracefully moved out after alll isnt Armaan supposed to be her BACHPAN ka friend..... sexual harassment lawsuit ......indeed

Maybe RIHAEEE team can throw both RHEA andMallika out together......

Originally posted by shrnyk

One thing is certain Rhea is empty headed. But they need to do something abt MALLIKA, wish she to had disappeared along with ARYAN.

How is she not arrested yet ???? Whats wrong with T & D , they surely have lost it??? Can't believe she is still in the show.

Looks like Rakshanda will take up any role for MONEY..... They have really messed up her character...... She should have gracefully moved out after alll isnt Armaan supposed to be her BACHPAN ka friend..... sexual harassment lawsuit ......indeed

Maybe RIHAEEE team can throw both RHEA andMallika out together......

agree! Mallika is disgusting..can't stand this character anymore...Rakshanda is a brilliant actress but i wld rather have the earlier mallika then this one...this one resembles those ekta vamps...no class at all!  how long will she go on scheming against Armaan & Jassi.  She needs to move on! 

i can't take this anymore๐Ÿ˜ญ

if they don't get rid of rhea, i'm going to boycott the show