Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 17 years ago

hey guys dont u people think that mid-day iz trying to set up a fight between rajeev n ekta..............i mean agar rajeev ne aj tak kuch nahi kaha ekta ke bare me,to ab aisa kyun kahega................i think mid-day people must have mis-quoted him................and then went upto ekta and told her all sorts of lies n things rajeev never said to bhadkao her...........so that she gets angry n says all this.......................

mid-day ko jo chahiye tha wo to mil gaya..........that is scoop n gossip to run their paper....................im sure this iz all their doing...........

im sure rajeev didnt even say half of that which they quoted him saying..................

luv,

vandana😉

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
All I can say to Mid-day is '' Get a life''....

Regard
Rajeev and Aamna jodi's biggest admirer and supporter forever and ever Zee....
Aamnakideewani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
yah yeh mid-day walon ko raj se waqi koi na koi pb hai q k pehlay Aaman ka metter aur ab ekta ka there is some thing wrong wid them 😡
rajeevlicious thumbnail
well.., that may be possible... u never know which of their article is true or not.. all they want is just gossip to run their newspaper...
actors are often misquoted by these ppl which ultimately leads to controversies...and thatz wat these mid-day ppl want!
-Preeti- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Ya the news in mid-day n Mumbai Miror r both oppose to each other.
I too think u'r right.
MD r upto some mischief.