Shud i stop Bugging Naina ? (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 13

dannyk

IF-Veteran Member

dannyk

Posted: 05 March 2007 at 10:29pm | IP Logged
hummm naya love story ...........

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shud i stop Bugging Naina ? (Page 5)" in Chit Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Star_on_earth

IF-Rockerz

Star_on_earth

Posted: 06 March 2007 at 12:34am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Sapna_2004

Originally posted by Naina_Manam

Originally posted by an_innocent_raj

Originally posted by Star_on_earth

hey not to worry naina……I support u Smile …….raj please stop bugging her now...........Please Please Please stop BUGGING her …………………ok naina? happy now………. Big smile Big smile

understand raj………………she doesn't want YOU to bug her……….maybe she wants You to like or Love her.......or whatever.....but not BUG her…maybe even HUG her????? Wink Wink lol........right naina......i m right no??????????? LOL

Awwww naina do u want this ? Star i think u r rite

I promise i wont bug u from now on .... I ll luv u n luv u for mah whole life I promise .... I swear i ll Stop Flirting ,,,, thats what u wan from me rite ?

Lols, Raj, you and stop flirting? Impossible! LOLLOLEmbarrassed
so if he does...u will start loving him? LOLWink

Naina…ur asking him…or telling him..("Raj stop flirting")

Ya sapna..guess she's jus waiting for him to stop..WinkLOL

See naina…raj ne to kasame bhi kha li hain^LOL……….now its ur turn to do the same…WinkLOL

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 06 March 2007 at 9:07am | IP Logged

See naina…raj ne to kasame bhi kha li hain^LOL……….now its ur turn to do the same…WinkLOL

Star...I think they will get married soon...oops I forgot...they r married...and they think we don't know...remember they even have kids...bad bad Naina...how could u not invite me to ur wedding...I am not gonna blame Raj bhaiya...coz I know u told him not to invite us...and he didn't because he loves u so much...

dekho aap sab...kaise es Naina...ek behen ko uske Bhai se aise juda kiya...he didn't even invite me to hsi weddingCry

I should start calling u Naina bhabi...warna...Bhaiya will get mad...so how r u Naina bhabi?? aur bache kaise hai?? LOL

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 06 March 2007 at 9:38pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by an_innocent_raj

hey not to worry naina……I support u Smile …….raj please stop bugging her now...........Please Please Please stop BUGGING her …………………ok naina? happy now………. Big smile Big smile

understand raj………………she doesn't want YOU to bug her……….maybe she wants You to like or Love her.......or whatever.....but not BUG her…maybe even HUG her????? Wink Wink lol........right naina......i m right no??????????? LOL

Awwww naina do u want this ? Star i think u r rite

I promise i wont bug u from now on .... I ll luv u n luv u for mah whole life I promise .... I swear i ll Stop Flirting ,,,, thats what u wan from me rite ?

Lols, Raj, you and stop flirting? Impossible! LOLLOLEmbarrassed
so if he does...u will start loving him? LOLWink

Sapna, lagta hai tumhara kuch karna padega. AngryOuchLOL

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 06 March 2007 at 9:41pm | IP Logged

Star...I think they will get married soon...oops I forgot...they r married...and they think we don't know...remember they even have kids...bad bad Naina...how could u not invite me to ur wedding...I am not gonna blame Raj bhaiya...coz I know u told him not to invite us...and he didn't because he loves u so much...

dekho aap sab...kaise es Naina...ek behen ko uske Bhai se aise juda kiya...he didn't even invite me to hsi weddingCry

I should start calling u Naina bhabi...warna...Bhaiya will get mad...so how r u Naina bhabi?? aur bache kaise hai?? LOL

You guys are too much. I am NOT married and not planning to either in near future. I don't have any kids... Angry Par let me think... Sapna, the kids are yours and Vinu's and yours and Ricky's.Embarrassed Wonder why people have kids nowadays when they don't want to look after them. LOLLOL

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 12:04pm | IP Logged

You guys are too much. I am NOT married and not planning to either in near future. I don't have any kids... Angry Par let me think... Sapna, the kids are yours and Vinu's and yours and Ricky's.Embarrassed Wonder why people have kids nowadays when they don't want to look after them. LOLLOL
no they r not mine...Naina...I always thought that if u coudln't be a good IF member/friend by not inviting us to ur wedding...u could be a good mother...but I was wrong...u r not a good mother eitherLOLLOL

Naina_Manam

IF-Dazzler

Naina_Manam

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 12:17pm | IP Logged

no they r not mine...Naina...I always thought that if u coudln't be a good IF member/friend by not inviting us to ur wedding...u could be a good mother...but I was wrong...u r not a good mother eitherLOLLOL

Buddy, are you suffering from the brain loss again??? Remember, they are yours!EmbarrassedTongue

I don't have any kids.. look I am just 17. Can't have kids..  LOL.LOL

*~Sapna~*

IF-Veteran Member

*~Sapna~*

Posted: 07 March 2007 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Buddy, are you suffering from the brain loss again??? Remember, they are yours!EmbarrassedTongue

I don't have any kids.. look I am just 17. Can't have kids..  LOL.LOL
no I am not...I know they r ur kidsLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top